Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Mother And I; A True Life Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mother And I; A True Life Story (392 Views)

White Man Tries To Say See Me See Trouble, Am I A Yahoo Boy / Watch: Naira Marley Singing Am I A Yahoo Boy In Ikoyi Cell / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Mother And Her Son On Her Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother And I; A True Life Story by Nairablink(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Home True Life Story
True Life Story
Mother And I; a True Life Story
By Nairablink- July 1, 202004

Save
Short sex story
Sex story. Mother and I

This incident happened when I was at the age of 19 and my mom was 40.

We used to live together in an apartment and my dad being a businessman was mostly busy in his work and after every 2 to 3 days he used to go to comibitore business over there.

Once my dad went to Mumbai for about 2 weeks as he wanted to settle his base of business there.

So me and my mom were left all alone in the house.

One day when I returned after playing cricket with my friends I felt hungry so I went to kitchen to have something to eat but came back as I couldn’t decide what to eat.

I went to my mom’s room but she wasn’t there she was taking bath. Since I was 17 I had a great lust on her and used to cum on her bra or panties whenever I got a chance.

So I decided to wait till she came back from bath. After few minutes she came out of her bathroom, she was just wearing her wet petticoat from her boobs.

But because it was wet it was sticking on her boobs and hence I could clearly see her large bouncy breasts.

On seeing this sight I got hard and my mom saw my cock getting tight in my shorts.

Read more: What I Learnt From My Parents Episode 1 – Celebrities
To this she just smiled and asked what was I doing there and I tried to hide my erection quickly and replied that I wanted something to eat.

She then wore her cloths and went to kitchen telling that she was going to cook Maggie.

I got up from there and went to my room. After few minutes she came back with a plate of Maggie and we ate together.

That night i couldn’t sleep, I was thinking of my mom nude with me. While doing this I started to exercise my cock and cummed out in a few minutes thinking about her and I don’t know when but I fell asleep.

Next day was sunday so I had not put my alarm and my mom came to wake me up at 8am and I was not wearing my shorts.

She came, sat beside me and started rubbing my penis when suddenly I got up. My mom was smiling at me.

I saw her and felt ashamed. She told me that it was ok as I was growing up now. I wore my shorts and went to bathroom.

That day after having lunch I said to my mom that I was feeling sleepy so I am going to sleep.

She said that she was going to sleep too so I could join her if I wanted and I saw this as my chance to make my fantasies come true.

We went to sleep soon my mom was fast asleep and seeing that I intentionally came closer to her and put my face on her cushion like boobs.
https://www.nairablink.com/mother-and-i-a-true-life-story/

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat / You Need To See This (lol) / Did Rawlings "Execute" Corrupt Politicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.