Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Get SACKED now or soon except you ........ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get SACKED now or soon except you ........ (168 Views)

Biography Of The Sacked DSS Boss Mr Lawal Musa Daura / Nigeria Sacked 15 Workers At The Nigeria Embassy In Washington DC, And Said Why; / How Fashola Sacked Gov. Ambode As Accountant General For N700 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get SACKED now or soon except you ........ by PrinceRey(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
SECURE YOUR POSITION : Post COVID-19 Blueprint for those in a Job

The world was going about without issues and all seemed well as news of a strange happening in other countries started to trickle in slowly.

We never paid much attention to this happening as we thought it was the white man’s problem. Our government who unlike others kept our gate open for reasons best known to them.

Then like a bolt, we got hit with 1 infected person who they said is an Italian & the course of things started changing rapidly and before anyone could say “Jack Robinson”, the whole country was on total lockdown.

Businesses were hit, persons on a job were not allowed to go through their daily work routine and just like other economies, Nigeria was now affected by the novel virus, COVID-19.

What seems obvious in my synoptical approach to the matter is that this pandemic now slowly receding has changed so many things & affected the way we did certain things like our work.

Businesses has started downsizing & people left jobless. The entrepreneurs are not left out of the damage as some small business owners struggle as they watch their businesses lose life & die gradually.

The known fact now is that everything has changed and people now go to work with the fear that they may be asked to go home and their source of income taken away.

What if I showed you how to navigate through this season as a person on a job from a basis of strength & I’m not taking about motivational talk?

What if I gave you the formula for shielding and protecting yourself against sack or downsizing?

That’s exactly what I want to do in the SECURE YOUR POSITION Masterclass.

This online class is for you if you have a job and would like to secure it.

I will show you the blueprint behind the job security & steady promotion of over 100 people who have benefitted & are still benefiting from the secrets they have learnt even in this pandemic.

I usually offered this training personally to people and over 90% of the people I trained with this blueprint were referrals from people who had put into practice what they learnt and either secured a better paying job or got promoted & earned more in their current place of work.

The training fee was usually #15,000 but in the spirit of lending a helping hand to another 100 people, I am offering it at a whopping discount value of over 80% [/b]at [b]#2,000.

What do you stand to benefit:
1. Access to the a time-tested & pandemic-proof strategy for job security.
2. Follow up consultations on the implementation of the blueprint
3. Access to a library of over 1000 books & still growing.
4. Access to a community of great minds & individuals who are doing well as a result of the strategy from the blueprint.

For you to be among the 100 people of which the class is already filling up, visit [url] https:///SYPMasterclass [/url]

Training is on Saturday, 11th of July, 2020 and details of the training would be mailed to successfully registered participants.

Secure Your Position NOW or lose it to another person.

Re: Get SACKED now or soon except you ........ by PrinceRey(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
For only 10 people who would love to get an extra #500 discount for this training, indicate your interest.

As a marketer for the company, I can secure that extra discount for just 10 people
Re: Get SACKED now or soon except you ........ by PrinceRey(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
4 discounted slots gone.....

6 more remaining.

Don’t get left out

Re: Get SACKED now or soon except you ........ by PrinceRey(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Only 15 slots left in the entire training & only 1 slot left in the extra discounted offer.

Take advantage of this offer today and get over 1000% in value back.

There’s even a money back guarantee if after the training & after application, you don’t get the value as promised.

That’s how much truth is offer is.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Remarkable Black Men & Women In History / Are You Married, Single Parent, Divorced Or Seperated?... Dont Pass This Post By / Top Crazy Food Combination You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.