Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area (801 Views)

2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate / Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by StepTwo: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hello Nairalanders. With the lift on interstate travel ban, who has been able to travel or knows anyone that has travelled? Please share your experience if any so intending travel let’s can be prepared. Thank you
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by QuinieR(f): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Yes I will like to no,intend traveling this weekend too
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by StepTwo: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
QuinieR:
Yes I will like to no,intend traveling this weekend too
i intend traveling tomorrow. Don’t know what the situation is like right now
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by QuinieR(f): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
StepTwo:
i intend traveling tomorrow. Don’t know what the situation is like right now
Pls u give me feedback abt it tomorrow..
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by StepTwo: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
QuinieR:

sure, will do that
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by StepTwo: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
QuinieR:

Hey, roads are open now for movement though the fare is grossly hiked. I paid 15k from Abuja to Bayelsa today.
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by Lekan239(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Went to park today pH to warri is 2k, who knows how much is tf from warri to Ado or warri to Akure
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by QuinieR(f): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
StepTwo:

Hey, roads are open now for movement though the fare is grossly hiked. I paid 15k from Abuja to Bayelsa today.
Ewo,how much was it before corona
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by StepTwo: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
QuinieR:

Ewo,how much was it before corona

Was 9k before now
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by kokoboy4life(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
StepTwo:
Hello Nairalanders. With the lift on interstate travel ban, who has been able to travel or knows anyone that has travelled? Please share your experience if any so intending travel let’s can be prepared. Thank you

who know current cost of travelling from Asaba Delta to Lagos.
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by QuinieR(f): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
StepTwo:

Was 9k before now
Means they added 6k to it
Chai
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by DorcasShalom: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Please how much is Lagos to Ore and Lagos to Akure?
Thanks
Re: What Is The Interstate Travel Situation In your area by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please is there any one here going to Portharcourt from any of the South West states?. I want to the transportation fare. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Are Been Denied Visa / You Colonized Us And You Still Want Us To Take A Test In English To Enter The UK / Lovely Pictures Of The Amazon River Taken From The International Space Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.