Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Programmer Mentor Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmer Mentor Needed (351 Views)

Software Developer Mentor Needed / PAID PHP MENTOR NEEDED / Web Developer Mentor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmer Mentor Needed by Pgltm: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
OK guys, so I need a programmer mentor in any of the backend languages who's is engaged (with a company or working remotely and constantly working on projects

I'm a fast learner and I'm currently learning on my own

Roles of the mentor

Help give instructions and advice when I get stuck doing programming exercises
Direct me on the important aspects of a language to focus on
Occasional remote coaching
Delegate some task to me

Skill set-python or Java

If you don't want to be bothered for free we can also negotiate what I can be paying monthly or otherwise

Looking forward to favorable responses
Re: Programmer Mentor Needed by daHcKR: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chat me up.. 0.8.12732.9895
Re: Programmer Mentor Needed by highbreedtech(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2020
I'm perfect with long time Experience you can easily get to me on whatsapp: +2349022165970
Re: Programmer Mentor Needed by excanny: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2020
I was thought how to code by a faceless stranger I met online. But I succeeded because I was determined to succeed from day 1.

If you have the doggedness to succeed, I like guiding new ones who will take over the baton.

Reach me on whatsapp if you are ready for the challenge:

https:///2347030595988

(1) (Reply)

Netherlands What's App Number / Care To Run A Thrift Organization?, Thrift And Loan Management App Is Available! / How To Make Money (at Least $50 Daily) As A Java Game Developer Using Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.