Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Learn To Sew For Free: Practical Class For Serious Minded People - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn To Sew For Free: Practical Class For Serious Minded People (227 Views)

See What A Guy Requested For And What His Tailor Sew For Him (photos) / Learn How To Sew For Free / Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Sew For Free: Practical Class For Serious Minded People by Teettyllayho: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good day everybody..I am Precious, CEO of OP STITCHES and the organizer of this program.. Join me as I share information on how to become a professional fashion designer. It's a free class but will require you to get your sewing items and create time for practical.

Note that if you're joining this group, you should be ready to participate fully and carry out daily practical. This practical class is for serious minded people.
Kindly invite your friends via the group link

https:///K0sC1wlSW2vLPZyJR3ufau

Or chat me up on 08051506127 to be added to the group.
The class will kick start officially on Monday 6th of June, 2020.

This class is my own little way of giving back to the society during this pandemic period. Stay safe.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Perfect Skincare Products Online / Protective Face Shied / Opportunity Is Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.