Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART (1322 Views)

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. / LAD GLOBAL SERVICES: SHIP FROM USA ONLINE STORES TO NIGERIA AT $6/LBS / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Have you been disturbed on how you can still get quality products cheaper or at an affordable price?

Your Nigerian Plug is telling you a brand new IPhone 11 Pro Max costs 510k and this is beyond your budget

We can help you buy online for lesser

Hold on

Do us a favor by substracting 20-30% from 510K.

We can help you ship for that price.

Our Major Online Shopping store is eBay

This is an opportunity to buy your items from eBay today and get it to your doorstep.

RATE is very friendly ($350/$)

=>Take a trip to eBay and search for what you want to purchase
=> Send in a link to the number on my signature?
=> I would send you an invoice
=> You'll make full payment and order would be placed.
=> It takes 7-14 business days for your item to arrive

what are you waiting for?

Call or whatsapp: 09042609434

Follow us on all social media platforms @Alademart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2020

Pre-order Deals

Unlocked
Preowned 64GB IPhone 8 Plus
GOLD
Charger Only

TOTAL LANDING COST = N150,500

Unlocked
Preowned IPhone 11
White
Charger only

TOTAL LANDING COST = N259,000

Amazon Checkouts on Hold
ebay Checkouts Available
PayPal always available
Orders are placed 48hours after Payment have been received

1 Like

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Pre-order Deals

Brand New Unlocked 256GB IPhone 11
Red
Total Landing Cost = N347,500

Brand New Unlocked 64GB IPhone 11 Pro
Gold
Total Landing Cost = N390,500

Preowned Unlocked IPhone X
64GB
White
Total Landing Cost = N185,000

eBay Checkouts

1 Like

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
razzby:
Pre-order Deals

Brand New Unlocked 256GB IPhone 11
Red
Total Landing Cost = N347,500

Brand New Unlocked 64GB IPhone 11 Pro
Gold
Total Landing Cost = N390,500

Preowned Unlocked IPhone X
64GB
White
Total Landing Cost = N185,000

eBay Checkouts

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2020
IGNORE THE HATERS

A group of frogs were traveling through the forest when two of them fell into a deep pit. When the other frogs saw how deep the pit was, they told the two frogs that there was no hope left for them.

However, the two frogs ignored their comrades and proceeded to try to jump out of the pit. However, despite their efforts, the group of frogs at the top of the pit were still saying that they should just give up as they’d never make it out.

Eventually, one of the frogs took heed of what the others were saying and he gave up, jumping even deeper to his death. The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the group of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and to just die.

He ignored them, and jumped even harder and finally made it out. When he got out, the other frogs said, ‘Did you not hear us?’

The frog explained to them that he was deaf, and that he thought they were encouraging him the entire time.

MondayMotivation

eBay Checkout available.
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2020
eBay Checkouts and Amazon Checkouts Available.

eBay Checkouts: 350/$
Amazon Checkouts: 360/$

Pre-order Pre-owned 128GB IPhone XR @N195k
Pre-owned 64GB IPhone X, @190K.
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by Donbigi2(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2020
razzby:
eBay Checkouts and Amazon Checkouts Available.

eBay Checkouts: 350/$
Amazon Checkouts: 360/$

Pre-order Pre-owned 128GB IPhone XR @N195k
Pre-owned 64GB IPhone X, @190K.

Hi, can you go up to 1200 dollars in ebay check out
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2020
Donbigi2:

Hi, can you go up to 1200 dollars in ebay check out

Definitely. Send a message please.
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
razzby:
Have you been disturbed on how you can still get quality products cheaper or at an affordable price?

Your Nigerian Plug is telling you a brand new IPhone 11 Pro Max costs 510k and this is beyond your budget

We can help you buy online for lesser

Hold on

Do us a favor by substracting 20-30% from 510K.

We can help you ship for that price.

Our Major Online Shopping store is eBay

This is an opportunity to buy your items from eBay today and get it to your doorstep.

RATE is very friendly ($350/$)

=>Take a trip to eBay and search for what you want to purchase
=> Send in a link to the number on my signature?
=> I would send you an invoice
=> You'll make full payment and order would be placed.
=> It takes 7-14 business days for your item to arrive

what are you waiting for?

Call or whatsapp: 09042609434

Follow us on all social media platforms @Alademart

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by oluwapoju(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Any review here
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
eBay and Amazon Checkouts Available...
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
razzby:

We can help you order your items from any Us stores and deliver to you in Nigeria.

Contact details on signature.
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good Morning Nairalanders.

Amazon and eBay Checkout Available.

We can also help you recieve goods at our US address.

Shipping is 2 weeks from when your item was received.

Thank you.

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2021
eBay Checkout Now Available at 430/$

Good Morning and have a pleasant week ahead.
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2021
Ebay and Amazon Checkouts Available.
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Worldwide Checkout Available (eBay, Amazon, Aliexpress)

Check Signature for contact details.
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2021
eBay and Amazon Checkouts Available today.

Checkouts Available for other sites.

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
razzby:
eBay and Amazon Checkouts Available today.

Checkouts Available for other sites.

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2021
razzby:

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by Legalverify: 6:43am On Apr 03, 2021
ebay /amazon and others checkout available ..$3800

Rate at 430

Call if interested : 09036324872
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2021
razzby:

Checkouts Available
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2021
eBay and Amazon Checkouts Available

Rate for today: 380/$

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 4:38am On Jul 19, 2021
JulianoB:
I saw Razzby post on ebay and Amazon checkout on the 9/04/21. I contacted him and told him I needed to get a 1TB SSD. I then went ahead to make payment (80,400) prior to him agreeing to update me regularly. He told me that the order will be made 2-3 days after payment and in 3wks I will get my order. On the 3rd day I contacted him for an update and he assured me of getting the tracking details that evening or the next morning. However, l didn't get it and this was the start of his dubious traits. It became difficult to get in touch with him as his refused to read my messages or pick my calls. Later on, he was unreachable as his line was switch off for some days. After several research, I got an alternate number which I sent a text message to, and I received a text claiming he had an accident (doubtful!). After almost 2 weeks of not getting anything concrete from him as to my order, I requested for a refund which was ignored. He later called me on the 24/04/21 after I had threatened to tag him as a scammer on NL via text and came up with some stories that Amazon has blocked his account but he feels my order was on it way already, that I should give him 2wks.

I agreed with the caveat that a refund would be appropriate if I don't receive my order, which he agreed to. Now it's 2wks and he has been avoiding my calls. Only replied through text twice, one was on 8/05/21 after he refused to pick my call. He immediately sent a text saying I should be calm that he would call or message later but up to this moment he has hasn't contacted me or picked my calls/replied my text.

At this point, I call on the mods to tag him as a scammer because he can't keep holding on to my money after failing to deliver. Today makes it 30 days since I made payment, and there is nothing to show that Razzby purchased that SSD. He is obviously stalling, and he is elusive towards refunding. To this end, I believe it is right to have him flagged till he refunds my money. Here are all his details:

Other brand/moniker tied to him: Alademart & Olodatv

Good Morning Juli, Kindly drop your contact details. i'll place a call through.
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by JulianoB: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
razzby:

Good Morning Juli, Kindly drop your contact details. i'll place a call through.

I really don't know what you wanna give as your reason but all I want is a refund.
Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
JulianoB:

I really don't know what you wanna give as your reason but all I want is a refund.

Myself and Juliano have been in touch for a very long time and i have finally delivered his item to him. Life is full of ups and gowns. I lost juliano money while trying to ship from amazon. It was impossible to refund him because i had no liquid funds and had lost all my ordered items to amazon.

Alhamdullilah today he has gotten his items and I'm in a much better place in life, in a better country.

@Tabbaz kindly remove my name from scammers list. In as much as people don't believe in a good name being better than gold and silver, i still do. Thank you.

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by JulianoB: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
razzby:

Myself and Juliano have been in touch for a very long time and i have finally delivered his item to him. Life is full of ups and gowns. I lost juliano money while trying to ship from amazon. It was impossible to refund him because i had no liquid funds and had lost all my ordered items to amazon.

Alhamdullilah today he has gotten his items and I'm in a much better place in life, in a better country.

@Tabbaz kindly remove my name from scammers list. In as much as people don't believe in a good name being better than gold and silver, i still do. Thank you.

I'd like to confirm the accuracy of what @razzby mentioned earlier. Although it took some time, he did eventually deliver the item.

@razzby, I hope you've learned the importance of communication in such situations. I pray you won't encounter a similar situation, and I want to encourage you to continue being the best you can be.

Furthermore, @Tabbaz, I kindly request that you remove his name from the Scammer's list based on the information above. I noticed that the list's thread is closed, which is why I've tried reaching you via email. Please consider my request. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
JulianoB:

I'd like to confirm the accuracy of what @razzby mentioned earlier. Although it took some time, he did eventually deliver the item.

@razzby, I hope you've learned the importance of communication in such situations. I pray you won't encounter a similar situation, and I want to encourage you to continue being the best you can be.

Furthermore, @Tabbaz, I kindly request that you remove his name from the Scammer's list based on the information above. I noticed that the list's thread is closed, which is why I've tried reaching you via email. Please consider my request. Thank you.

Cc @Dominique

1 Like

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
JulianoB:

Cc: @Dominique

1 Like

Re: We Help You Ship From Ebay And All US Stores To Naija - ALADEMART by razzby(m): 2:33am On Nov 20, 2023
Checkouts Available from all stores. We can help you procure laptops and Phones from the Canadian Market and send to Nigeria.

Buying all PayPal Funds.
Upwork and Fiverr Checkouts Available

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Used 2016 Mercedes Benz C300,asking Price Is 11m / 1300 Wat Inverter With 12v For Sale / Commercial Photocopiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.