Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigerian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian (874 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian by dayour007(m): 2:07am On Jun 14, 2007
Three men- an Asian, an American and, a Nigerian were sitting by a swimming pool, when suddenly they heard a beeping sound. The Asian man said, “oh not to worry it’s my pager. It is installed inside my arm muscle.” He touched the specific area for effect. The other two men were impressed.

A few minutes later they heard a phone ringing and the American said smiling “yeah that’s my phone ringing, it’s a microchip installed in my palm.” He went ahead and answered his call.

The Nigerian was intimidated by the other two men’s new technologies, but not to be out done, he excused himself and went to the toilet. When he returned, a piece of paper was hanging from his swimming pant. The other two men exclaimed, “Hey, what’s that?” the Nigerian said as if amused “oh, this? It’s nothing to worry about; I am just receiving a fax.”
Re: Nigerian by ikuku(m): 4:05am On Jun 14, 2007
cool smiley :d

(1) (Reply)

The Little Crab / What Happen In 1978 / Click @ Your Own Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.