Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Pos/bet9ja Bluetooth Printer - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Pos/bet9ja Bluetooth Printer (298 Views)

HP Probook 6545b 15.6" Laptop 4gb Ram 250gb Hdd, Bluetooth / Hp Elitebook 2740p Intel Core I5, 4gb, Dvd Rw/rom, Bluetooth, Webcam / *SOLD OUT* HP Probook 6555b, 4gb Ram/250gb Hdd, Dvd Rom, Bluetooth, Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pos/bet9ja Bluetooth Printer by Ofure111(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good afternoon all.Please I am a paga agent and I use an iPhone.i went to computer village to get a Bluetooth printer but there was a problem in searching for the Bluetooth with my iPhone but other android phones easily searched and paired.Please can anybody help me out with a solution because I really need the Bluetooth printer for my work.Thank you all and God bless you
Re: Pos/bet9ja Bluetooth Printer by carbon1224(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ofure111:
Good afternoon all.Please I am a paga agent and I use an iPhone.i went to computer village to get a Bluetooth printer but there was a problem in searching for the Bluetooth with my iPhone but other android phones easily searched and paired.Please can anybody help me out with a solution because I really need the Bluetooth printer for my work.Thank you all and God bless you

How much did you get the printer and do you have the contact that’s sells it
Re: Pos/bet9ja Bluetooth Printer by PrettyMuchNoOne: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ofure111:

iPhones don’t really do stuff with Bluetooth - that’s why you can’t transfer stuff to them over it. You need to look for an AirPrint-compatible one. Most of them have it somewhere in their settings.

(1) (Reply)

Hp 640g2/650g2 and 640g3/650g3 I5 7th Gen Motherboards For Sale / 716wh Mobile Solar Power Station... / Desk IP Phones And GSM Desk Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.