Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme (33373 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Victor Umeh’s Assets Over N136m Bank Debt / Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi / Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by chinavs9ja(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
michoim:

Some for isolation centres...think straight
Your nepotism won't allows you to see the bad side of what am saying,,,if you can clearly state it out where the court mention that the property will be used for isolation centres? Only for you to see that all of these are placed on auction and the money disappears into the thin air.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by adekolaelect(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Decibel:
Waiting for Sadiya Umar Farcrook to lay her hand on the proceeds of the seizure for Inhumanitarian and disaster mismanagement. It will end up in private pockets
Magu could not account for recovery loots~Abubakar Malamigrin

you need to buy sense .who ask you these ? Though I can't blame you .your culture is to celebrate any looter that comes from your side but castigate the Imaginary looter from other side.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by NaMeAboki: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Her over fed puff up face spells GLUTTONY.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by armadeo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ufranklin92:
How can one person get all this property from looted funds, this is wickedness cry

The evil is mind boggling.

See as my mouth is open reading the various sums involved. Chineke....
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by armadeo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
ednut1:
Corruption should attract death sentence

I whole heartedly agree.

This one should be shot dead and buried without fanfare.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by Laple0541(m): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2020
I check the first two pages of this post, nearly everyone condemned her action withiout being subjective on her tribal affiliate, if the name is from other tribe you would have seen the children of hate coming in their thousands with their fufu brain yarning thrash... la'anar yara.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by Burgerlomo: 2:14am On Jul 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:
This is what they mean when they say what a man can do, a woman can do far better. See her head like Zuma rock

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by Burgerlomo: 2:16am On Jul 02, 2020
46 what? Only one person?

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by Ernestforyou: 2:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Tell me,which Yahooo pass this one ?and she go dey claim hardworking Nigeria civil servant.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by pingpong1: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by john650(m): 4:31am On Jul 02, 2020
And where is this woman now? There really is no hope for Nigeria.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by nogragra: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Ekpekus:
Just one person owns 46 KNOWN houses, excluding the unknown o.
How can we move as a nation with many kleptomaniac within the corridors of power?
Now den go say na the turn of the yeast come 2023. Den never get to power money dey vamoos, I wonder wetin go remain if these parasites get to power.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by EnkayDezign4: 5:37am On Jul 02, 2020
extol1:
most women especially in Nigeria are very poor in managing high position.

I think the chronic patriarchy in our society can be blamed for that. No one dey respect madam pass oga.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Isn't this the Canadian lady?
Her accomplices within the NSITF nko?

They go scotfree??
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by Bsmartt(m): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Kudos to the EFCC on this. However, I hope the funds recovered would be judiciously used for the development of the country.

Until we make political offices unattractive by giving the legislatures and executives a monthly stipend of 50-100k monthly instead of the millions they collect, then politicians will take the development of the nation seriously.

I know some of them will still steal but it wouldn't be this rampant amongst politicians.

Please let us know the end of this story @Op by following up with the prosecution of the former NSITF boss lady.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by paix(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Africans and Corruption are like twins. In fact like Siamese twins.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by paix(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2020
ednut1:
Corruption should attract death sentence
Who will sign it into law, the same corrupt people?
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by paix(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2020
The annoying aspect is that, most of such houses just remain dormant. The looters will neither rent them out nor sell them. Squandering of riches by our politicians in the corridors of power.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by VirginFinder: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Foolishness is when you Eembezzle and Eembezzle, forgetting that nothing will leave with you once you are stretched 6ft..

This is Ggreat Ffolly!

We need to wake up! We invest so much here on earth where one simple flood will sweep and destroy everything, Lleaving our soul uncared for..

Consider your Llife and Ggive Ppirioty to what is important..

JESUS is what is Mmost Iimportant! Nothing Mmore! Nothing Lless.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by romenna: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
As an African man, my heart bleeds when a woman steals.
That is not the way of MAMA AFRICA
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by Charly68: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Did I hear say somebody had 46 houses confiscated from her
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Just imagine o, she didn't think even those properties she acquires, won't take her to heaven, this is greediness.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by fykes(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ngozi Olejeme.... 2014 she calls herself Oleje money.
Na strong pdp woman that year...
Well she gave many people work in federal civil service.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by EnkayDezign4: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
desiredhome:
Wickedness in high places.......the reason it seems Nigeria is cursed......
Black man with black heart

Black woman*
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by desiredhome: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
EnkayDezign4:

Black woman*
Yeah human are refers to man....be it man or woman...... .
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme by womanofgrace: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
membranus:

So it is to laugh away our sorrow that remains why this nation destiny is being cannibalised daily by crooks.

I pity our generation.
OK go and revenge on our behalf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue / Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.