Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,576 members, 7,840,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Where Can I Quickly Get Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can I Quickly Get Money? (206 Views)

Small Business Finance: Get Money For Your Small Ideas Too / Get Money For Coins / The Easiest Way To Get Money Online Just Share Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Quickly Get Money? by morningstar122: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
I want to start a business I don't have a few thousand dollars to start it. What do you recommend?
Re: Where Can I Quickly Get Money? by star255: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Check the phone book or Google for Market Research companies. They run Focus Groups and Shopping Mall Intercept projects all year long. You might be asked to sample a food, watch a advertising comparison, talk about a specific type of business , maybe get your political opinion. They pay good $$$. Many of these companies maintain contact lists and group contacts, groups that use this method to raise money for charitable purposes. During my early school years I worked for a company where we paid people to do a blind taste test - Pepsi vs Coke! Those were fun days!
Do you live in a major city with prominent medical centers? You might have heard of companies testing new virus vaccines, paying for your time and covering all health issues.
As a kid, I found out the easiest way to quick cash was visit a neighbor and offer my gardening services!
Re: Where Can I Quickly Get Money? by PoliteActivist: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
star255:
Check the phone book or Google for Market Research companies. They run Focus Groups and Shopping Mall Intercept projects all year long. You might be asked to sample a food, watch a advertising comparison, talk about a specific type of business , maybe get your political opinion. They pay good $$$. Many of these companies maintain contact lists and group contacts, groups that use this method to raise money for charitable purposes. During my early school years I worked for a company where we paid people to do a blind taste test - Pepsi vs Coke! Those were fun days!
Do you live in a major city with prominent medical centers? You might have heard of companies testing new virus vaccines, paying for your time and covering all health issues.
As a kid, I found out the easiest way to quick cash was visit a neighbor and offer my gardening services!

He wants a few thousand DOLLARS now!
Re: Where Can I Quickly Get Money? by Albert65565: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
There is one option that often helped me out is a loan. It is quite difficult to find a credit service where you can get a loan as a poor permanent. I know a good option that I have used many times myself. See here .

(1) (Reply)

The Great Illuminati / Follow The Live Match Updates Of The Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton Match / Mercywave10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.