Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey (1763 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Turkey (Photos) / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Abohboy: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Every single major infrastructure project that doesn’t involve roads in akwa ibom is being done by a Turkish contractor, 22 storey building, toothpick factory, coconut factory, airport, paint factory all of these were designed and built by a Turkish contractor.

1 Like

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Abohboy:
Every single major infrastructure project that doesn’t involve roads in akwa ibom is being done by a Turkish contractor, 22 storey building, toothpick factory, coconut factory, airport, paint factory all of these were designed and built by a Turkish contractor.
Udom is a criminal . VK construction is a proxy company to help embezzle funds . Akpabio used Nigerpet to embezzle . the next governor would also use his own to siphon funds to swiss bank .
If Akwa ibom people are too docile and dont know what's going on behind the scenes. they just praise mediocrity and fall for propaganda. the akwa ibom government has utilised less than 50 percent of the state's revenue . The 12 story hotel at ikot ekpene was built by akpabio with government funds and it's in akpabio's name (proxy company) . the 20 story building now is in Udom's name . these criminals have no conscience at all .
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Blackking98(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
LEX2000:
Udom is a criminal . VK construction is a proxy company to help embezzle funds . Akpabio used Nigerpet to embezzle . the next governor would also use his own to siphon funds to swiss bank .
If Akwa ibom people are too docile and dont know what's going on behind the scenes. they just praise medicority and fall for propaganda. the akwa ibom government has utilized less than 50 percent of the state's revenue . The 12 story hotel at ikot ekpene was built by akpabio with government funds and it's in akpabio's name (proxy company) . the 20 story building now is in Udom's name .
which ones have your govenors built?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blackking98:
which ones have your govenors built?
is that the topic? silly sycophant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Abohboy:
The international church is built by julius berger ...
The Car manufacturing industry will be built and managed by Israeli company
The remodeling of ibom mall to shoprite is currently done by an indigenous firm
The Ibom.seaport .......chinese company
Blue sea science park.....chinese company
All the medical care centres built by udom----- indigenous firm.and many more sir.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

The international church is built by julius berger ...
[s]The Car manufacturing industry will be built and managed by Israeli company
The remodeling of ibom mall to shoprite is currently done by an indigenous firm
The Ibom.seaport .......chinese company
Blue sea science park.....chinese company[/s]
All the medical care centres built by udom----- indigenous firm.and many more sir.
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
LEX2000:
If Akwa ibom people are too docile and dont know what's going on behind the scenes. they just praise mediocrity and fall for propaganda. the akwa ibom government has utilised less than 50 percent of the state's revenue . The 12 story hotel at ikot ekpene was built by akpabio with government funds and it's in akpabio's name (proxy company) . the 20 story building now is in Udom's name . these criminals have no conscience at all .
God will punish you and your family if you're not from akwa ibom. But incase you are...is it not better than stealing the money and only do road like river, cross river and Abia state govenors?
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hunchogee:
you said you are from ibeno. what has Udom done there ? mention only one thing. you foolish psychopathic mumu , keep praising bigots and criminals.

BlackKing98, you said you're from Ibiono Ibom. do you want me to show you pics of ibiono ibom. mumu keep praising criminals.
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Abohboy:
So is it not better than stealing the money like other south south / south east governors...

Meanwhile you can ask your question to him direct..
Tomorrow the governor will be hosting a media chat tomorrow find attachment below? You can join the media chat and ask your questions live

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Blackking98(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
LEX2000:
Assuming the gibberish you've written is to be taken seriously, they invest the loot In Akwa Ibom Instead of going to buy houses in Abuja or Lagos and that's ok.
Which ones have your state government built?
Where is the link or proof from efcc or icpc to support the trash you've written?

1 Like

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blackking98:

Assuming the gibberish you've written is to be taken seriously, they invest the loot In Akwa Ibom Instead of going to buy houses in Abuja or Lagos and that's ok.
Which ones have your state government built?
Where is the link or proof from efcc or icpc to support the trash you've written?
so in your mumu mind any comments that criticize government must not be from the state?
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Blackking98(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
LEX2000:
you said you are from ibeno. what has Udom done there ? mention only one thing. you foolish psychopathic mumu , keep praising bigots and criminals.

BlackKing98, you said you're from Ibiono Ibom. do you want me to show you pics of ibiono ibom. mumu keep praising criminals.
grin funny how you're crying more than the bereaved.
If u like post that's your business.
My question is what has your own state government built?

1 Like

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
LEX2000:

Join the media chat tomorrow and you will understand who he is ....

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Blackking98(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
LEX2000:
so in your mumu mind any comments that criticize government must not be from the state?
I can wake up tomorrow and write that you're a theif, does that mean you're guilty because I wrote it up?
If u Know so much about the phantom corruption purported by Udom and akpabio why not take it to efcc or icpc if you're a serious person and stop disturbing nairaland and Akwa ibomites.
Like I said, which one has your state government built?

1 Like

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blackking98:

I can wake up tomorrow and write that you're a theif, does that mean you're guilty because I wrote it up?
If u Know so much about the phantom corruption purported by Udom and akpabio why not take it to efcc or icpc if you're a serious person and stop disturbing nairaland and Akwa ibomites.
Like I said, which one has your state government built?
The paid idiot won't reply you....he is kinematics in disguise
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Blackking98(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

The paid idiot won't reply you....he is kinematics in disguise
It's quite baffling, he claims to know so much about the corruption but he can't report, efcc is on Twitter, he should write to them if he thinks he's making sense na. He should disturbing Akwa ibomites mbok

1 Like

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Ojiofor: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Abohboy:

Turkish companies will deliver 100% quality projects.Hand over our energy sectorto them within one year Nigerians will enjoy 24hrs light.

1 Like

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blackking98:

It's quite baffling, he claims to know so much about the corruption but he can't report, efcc is on Twitter, he should write to them if he thinks he's making sense na. He should disturbing Akwa ibomites mbok
Ask yourself were he is now...
The op that started the thread have you ask him were he is now.
Now the no longer call it audio, propaganda, white elephants...since the observe his actually doing something, they are now bothered about which company thus this or that...Akpabio used julius to build all is project while this one prefer VSK ..you are here criticising another person state governor...jealousy the say is indeed a disease
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Blackking98(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

Ask yourself were he is now...
The op that started the thread have you ask him were he is now
Na them Sabi
I Sha don't know why some people are having heartache over Akwa Ibom state development, funny enough none of this so called nairaland critiques are from Akwa Ibom, makes you wonder why they cry more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blackking98:

Na them Sabi
I Sha don't know why some people are having heartache over Akwa Ibom state development, funny enough none of this so called nairaland critiques are from Akwa Ibom, makes you wonder why they cry more than the bereaved?
Simple jealousy

1 Like

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Kinematics: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]The paid idiot won't reply you....he is kinematics in disguise[/s]

You are drawing my attention to you again.
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Abohboy: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
It’s just a question I don’t know why you people are getting vexed.

1 Like

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 4:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Abohboy:
My brother every government has what the want...VSK came into Akwa Ibom after udom visit to turkey for the coconut refinery while he was still having is plans ...
akpabio used berger for almost all is jobs but berger is well so expensive but udom preferred using the turkish firm.
Currently the new 8lane that is under construction from Nwaniba opposite Uniuyo to the new stadium breaking from Oron road by asonagma is constructed by an indigenous company...
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 4:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

Turkish companies will deliver 100% quality projects.Hand over our energy sectorto them within one year Nigerians will enjoy 24hrs light.
God will bless you
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 4:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Abohboy:
Road constructed by VSK is simply quality

Lalastclala

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Hunchogee: 4:21am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=LEX2000 post=91280513][/quote]
The science park to be constructed by a Chinese company

Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Validated: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Go to your state and complain. Did the people of AkwaIbom hire you to do EFCC for them?
The N3billion Aishia aide stole have you recovered it? Abi na the Trillions in Tunde's account you want to talk about. Tinubu and his daughter are there suffocating Lagos, you are here discussing Udom.
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by powerhouse3(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Nigeria problem is the people ,and not the politician

Someone made a points and instead of reflecting and ask question ,the jump on the op demanding to know where he's from..

Akpabio made trillion during his tenure ,and the only thing he can point to is Road and stadium subsidies by Jonathan govt....Why ?,because when you ask question ,they assume you to be the enemy...

Akwa ibom is a rich state ,but the teeming youth are toiling in PH and Lagos in search of green pasture .....

Don't ask question so they won't tag you enemy of the state...

Today Akpabio, apart from the loot he store in Arab country, can hire RICHARD Ebony to front for him, ...to this i cant ask who owns lekki homes as not to be tag enemy of the state..

The people are the problem ,and udom whom you people defended so much own a massive Fish farm in Epe ,Lagos state ......Tell me the one he own in akwa ibom?
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

True talk bro, Turkish civil companies are top-notch. One of the best in the world.

We're working on proposing my partner turkish construction firm to our Nigeria governors
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Ojiofor: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

God will bless you

Amen and you too.
Re: What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey by Ojiofor: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2020
pineed:

True talk bro, Turkish civil companies are top-notch. One of the best in the world.

We're working on proposing my partner turkish construction firm to our Nigeria governors

Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls / Biafra: Uche Mefor Dumps IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Floats New Radio Station / My NIN Number Validation Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.