Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Buhari's Atrocities Seems To Have Been Forgotten? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Atrocities Seems To Have Been Forgotten? (2432 Views)

We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / 25yrs After, Has Dele Giwa Been Forgotten? Then It Was Parcel Bomb, But Now:: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Atrocities Seems To Have Been Forgotten? by Beaf: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2011
lionness:

and there goes the f00l called beaf/ feab high lighting something so meaningless,
we are not blind, and we are not deaf,
another useless unemployed youth: a product of pdp of course.

As usual, logic is absent. It must be a really hard life to be intellectually poverty stricken, you can't even say anything positive for your candidate. Na wa o! grin grin

Rewind!. . .

Latest film:
[size=14pt]The coming Together of the Sons of Turmoil[/size]
Now showing in all cinema's. Doh!

[size=14pt]"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,"
[/size]

- Gen. Buhari

Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: "Neither [size=14pt]Buhari [/size] nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. [size=14pt]Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace[/size]."

- "Pastor" Tunde Bakare

. . .Smoking!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Atrocities Seems To Have Been Forgotten? by honeric01(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2011
Beaf:

As usual, logic is absent. It must be a really hard life to be intellectually poverty stricken, you can't even say anything positive for your candidate. Na wa o! grin grin

Rewind!. . .

Latest film:

- Gen. Buhari

- "Pastor" Tunde Bakare

With what you post continuously on NL, i know more than half of NL members will doubt your "my genuine battle for the progress of the country" statement.

You are the one who have and is continuing sinking so low just to paint other aspirant with bad brush, you want them all to be seen as being on the same level with your master GEJ, with truth, lies and rumors mixed together to confuse the gullible.

You have come with your natural rubbish again, so because i support Buhari, that automatically means i am a Muslim? i repeat you are a liar and it keeps smelling all over you, if Buhari didn't install sharia on Nigerians when he was a military head of state with ABSOLUTE powers, how's he going to do that now that we have house of assembly/representatives?

We have more Christians now than before, we have more media attention now that before, so how's he going do install sharia all over Nigeria? please start thinking right and stop sounding like an average American who thinks America is the only place humans live in.

Lol, i thought you said thanks to my prayers? why turn around like an average Nigerian politician to say i am cursing like a Babalawo? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, you're a BIG hypocrite and it smells all over you Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What if after everything, Buhari ends up as the Nigerian president, what are you going to do? hug a wet transformer or drink a liter of battery acid? Undecided

I repeat, you are a big time rumor monger and a big criminal at large, you keep twisting and turning the gullible, too bad those are the ones you can continue fooling, not someone like me.

Can a Muslim fanatic ever marry a christian whom they consider an infidel?
How many Christians did Buhari kill when he was the HOS?
Can a Muslim fanatic go to to redeem camp just as GEJ and the likes?

What if he ends up having a christian person as his running mate, are you still going to keep yelling about sharia? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

What happens to all your rumors and lies about SHARIA and religious bigots if Buhari ends up having Tunde Bakare as his running mate?
Re: Buhari's Atrocities Seems To Have Been Forgotten? by honeric01(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2011
Beaf:

Latest film:

- Gen. Buhari

- "Pastor" Tunde Bakare

You are a two mouthed liar and a political criminal at that.

While you are at it, kindly answer these questions:

What happens to all your rumors and lies about SHARIA and religious bigots if Buhari ends up having Tunde Bakare as his running mate?

Can a Muslim fanatic ever marry a christian whom they consider an infidel?

How many Christians did Buhari kill when he was the HOS?

Can a Muslim fanatic go to to redeem camp just as GEJ and the likes?

What if he ends up having a christian person as his running mate, are you still going to keep yelling about sharia?

If Buhari was a corrupt man, then his cousin shouldn't have been so scared into committing suicide after being exposed of corruption, if BUHARI was GEJ, his cousin would have just acted like Patience, Ibori, Atiku or even Uduaghan, true or false?

WHY SHOULD I COMMIT SUICIDE FOR CORRUPTION IF I KNOW MY UNCLE IS ALSO A CORRUPT MAN AND HAS THE POWER TO PARDON/COVER ME?

If you're truly not a dunce you call others, kindly provide answers to these questions.
Re: Buhari's Atrocities Seems To Have Been Forgotten? by johndoe200: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2011
@honeric01

Why would anyone bother to answer your rant? You are obviously either drunk or high on something. I advise that you sleep it off, then you can have a rational discussion.

Really, you need to take it easy with whatever you are on.

:::JUST AN ASIDE:::

Bakare has been chosen as Buhari-bin-Laden's running mate (this was a few days ago). You do know what day this is, don't you?
Re: Buhari's Atrocities Seems To Have Been Forgotten? by honeric01(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^

Just answer the questions or keep mute, i hope you're U-20? if you're not, then there's no joy in adulthood.
Re: Buhari's Atrocities Seems To Have Been Forgotten? by tpiah2: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
Beaf:

Thank you pretty Ileke, may your beauty continue to increase, may it dazzle and blind these ugly frogs and monsters without brains. May you be sought after by well built, handsome and intelligent princes. grin grin grin

lol
Re: Buhari's Atrocities Seems To Have Been Forgotten? by tolu001: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2011
another donkey comes online.

Imbecility at its Peak

Yes, we ALL know once Buhari becomes president, he will :

1. Pass ALL laws by himself
Buhari - behead drug pushers
National Assembly - No
Buhari - SSS arrest them, I declare this law passed

2. Close ALL courts
Buhari- Jail this man for 1000 years
Judge - We must follow due process
Buhari - Kai, you disobey me? I abolish all judges, I alone decide.

I'm quite sure you must have hit your head on the wall the last time you fell down in the bathroom cos your rants are provocatively senseless
Re: Buhari's Atrocities Seems To Have Been Forgotten? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2011
[size=28pt]Buhari's wife is a Christian - He cannot be an Islamic fanatic shocked[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACN whipping PDP With Pictures / [b]kogi State Governor Searching For 21 Virgins For December Election Rituals [/ / How Corrupt Is Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.