Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Lady Decries Disappointment By A Witch Doctor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Decries Disappointment By A Witch Doctor (428 Views)

Man "Farts" Violently After Raping A Witch Doctor's Daughter (pics/video) / Witch Doctor Helps Police Officers By Deploying Bees To Catch Thieves [photos] / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Decries Disappointment By A Witch Doctor by Emmanuel2420: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as Iwuoha Esther Kasarachi drags out popular self-proclaimed witch doctor, Angela Nwosu on a micro blogging application, Facebook after a bracelet she bought from her failed to work.

Esther alleged that she was warned to desist from Angela Nwosu but she was bewitched not to be separater from the said lady. She narrated on her Facebook,

”PLEASE READ!VERY IMPORTANT. I ukoha Esther kasarachi publicly denounce ANGELA NWOSU and anything or anyone that has anything to do with her.

I’ve been in the dark these past year, my life has taken a different turn. I’ve stopped going to church,stopped praying. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/01/lady-decries-disappointment-by-a-witch-doctor/
Re: Lady Decries Disappointment By A Witch Doctor by chukwuibuipob: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man, 25, Defiles 6-year-old Girl In Ekiti / The Patient Did Not Die On The Table. She Died Of Respiratory Issues - Dr Anu / Woman Who Drilled 6 Inches Nail Into Maid’s Skull Photos Surfaced Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.