Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Can Nigerians Do When Push To The World? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can Nigerians Do When Push To The World? (170 Views)

Buhari May Block NASS Final Push To Oust Magu / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / 6 Ignorant Things Nigerians Do That Hinder Development In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Nigerians Do When Push To The World? by ksfjerry: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
I was having a discussion with my friend on how Nigerians can bear almost anything without revolt. My opinion was that as long as we
can still manage somethings, the need to demand for change will not be there. Till we wake up one day I find out there is nothing to manage then, will we begin to fight back. He was of the opinion Nigerians can never fight back at anything, if the system pushes them to the wall, they will dig the wall and go through it.
Can Nigerians ever come together to achieve anything worthwhile?
cry cry cry
Re: What Can Nigerians Do When Push To The World? by donbachi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Leave nigerians..they are like grasscutter...wey dey fire dey roast,still dey claim sey fat full him body.forget sey d oil wey dey drip,kpoi kpoi kpoi from him body na fat.

Make dem dey dia,dey form all is well,nothing dey happen.
Re: What Can Nigerians Do When Push To The World? by mrsirval: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
ksfjerry:
I was having a discussion with my friend on how Nigerians can bear almost anything without revolt. My opinion was that as long as we
can still manage somethings, the need to demand for change will not be there. Till we wake up one day I find out there is nothing to manage then, will we begin to fight back. He was of the opinion Nigerians can never fight back at anything, if the system pushes them to the wall, they will dig the wall and go through it.
Can Nigerians ever come together to achieve anything worthwhile?
cry cry cry
You mean pushed to the wall?

(1) (Reply)

APC Group Blast Gov. Yahaya Bello For Denying Existence Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / Gombe, Other States Get $33m Medicines, Drugs From Supplunited Nations / Keyamo Vs NASS Face-off What Keyamo Said (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.