Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Top Nigerian Celebrities Born In The Month Of July, See Who You Share Month With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Celebrities Born In The Month Of July, See Who You Share Month With (1077 Views)

List Of Top Nigerian Celebrities Born In November / 25 Nigerian Celebrities Born In October / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Born In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrities Born In The Month Of July, See Who You Share Month With by solamakinde1: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Here we have our famous folks born in July, and that have carved a niche for themselves in various areas of their chosen careers. July is filled amazing celebrity birthdays, People across the globe are known to set aside time to celebrate these special days marking the event of their birth, every successive year, these major Nigerian-Africans are not exempted.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Blast President Buhari Over Recovery Message To Donald Trump / Nengi Is My Queen Now Ex Big Brother Najia Ike Onyema Admits / Cheating Scandal: “Stop harassing me about sumtin I didnt do” Ex 9ice wife cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.