Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi (78295 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by dapsoneh: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2020
R
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by crossfm: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2020
You are dead aready, but not before you are been violated by in mates
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by LibertyRep: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2020
A simple request

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by ogwoliun: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Please help me out even with N500. Ever since I lost my job, things have been very difficult for me. Thanks in anticipation!
Account number: 2026148928
Account name: Emmanuel O. B.
Bank: UBA
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Tillatalk: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Yahoo better pass robbery
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Jackmj(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2020
I wish I could have a word with him
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by bergs2: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Look at this handsome young man: please what is our generation turning into.

I weep for the next generation.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by jumper524(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

I keep wondering as well. lone ranger was raping women in the presence of men and nobody can attack him. smh. Africans are cowards, selfish and lack foresight.
guess this is beyond cowardice oo..
I'm sure he doesn't want to call out his other counterparts.

3 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by EgunMogaji2: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
So no one caught on to his false tactics all these while

Or no man was brave enough to challenge him even if he "supposedly" had a gang? When you can clearly tackle him and lock the door.

And even those male colleagues in the office, no one was smart enough to catch on, or they couldn't tactically and bravely face the gang

I’ve been wondering about what happened to the men in Nigeria.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2020
hmm the devil really took over him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Tolzy11(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2020
grin
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by SavageResponse(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2020
adecz:
angry angry

Shocking!!

The police should grant him
his wish & save society from this
psychopath!!

I concur!

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

I keep wondering as well. lone ranger was raping women in the presence of men and nobody can attack him. smh. Africans are cowards, selfish and lack foresight.
grin grin grin grin Americans would have heroically jumped on him and took him down or shot him as long as his so called gangs were not in the room with him, i think you mean nigerians are cowards in south Africa they woulda shot him too.

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by causewahala: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2020
There's a difference between an armed robber/rapist and a devil possessed soul. The devil has no more need for him on earth, hence his desire for capital punishment.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Duckham10: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Shameless criminal.he should be castrated and burnt alive.nonsense. good morning nairalanders.hunger has finished me and my sister in the city.help us get back to our Vila to farm at least...00 3532 5979. Access bank
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Hypnotise: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2020
They should hand him over to a pastor to bind and cast.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Toosure70: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Too late bro.
Yoruba don't support criminal like others.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by 2shure: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2020
I saw a robber last in 2010 wen i was still a student and they were abr 6 in my small self con so u can picture the fear and anxiety i was in. But just one stupid person with a torch light. It shows the area lacks security,lacks electricity that the dare devil came only with a torch. It shows the compound dem too like sleep. So no one heard sounds,nothing. A rapist.im so mad that thjs did not happen in yankee. Dem go sentence am to 50yrs .while he would get raped in jail.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by toyotamuscle: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
So no one caught on to his false tactics all these while

Or no man was brave enough to challenge him even if he "supposedly" had a gang? When you can clearly tackle him and lock the door.

And even those male colleagues in the office, no one was smart enough to catch on, or they couldn't tactically and bravely face the gang
do you think local criminals dont no the kind of houses or flats the enter.once the no the man living there is a weak man.the just cant wait to enter.a building were every man owns a pump action.and largely registered do you think after realising some rounds every night, that such a criminal will visit that house.God gv me money so I can protect the woman and girls you give me.thats one of the seasons I love my father.a god demmed brave man.with his gun in his hands u dont dare come close.always ready to fire.i remember when a close compound was rubbed. me and my old man were looking while the made pass our house to the next.he wanted to shot.na me tell am oga check how many rounds you have cos I no he had just a little round left since criminals do not remember us.he still wanted to go down stairs, I still asked him to hold the line were our family ll only be protected.old man is over 80 now but u ll still see it in his eyes.

7 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by blingxx(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
well undecided ..he wants to be killed ..so give him his deathwish this matter no hard atall
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Cantonese: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Omo ale jatejate. Yorubas disown you

You summed it up totally. When you say the Yorubas disown him, you have made it sectional. He must be disowned by everyone. Our society must stand against him. And just like he requested, looking at him, he should be wasted.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by truthhurts2: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Tell the wicked, it shall never be well with them, shallom
I can't even imagine, the number of peaceful homes this demon had destroyed tru his rape act etc undecided undecided
Every day for the thief one day for the owner
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by chukwuibuipob: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2020
sad sad police should do the needful,.Did one life don bend, can't be panelbeat again.Shot his ballz
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Essence20(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2020
What a time to be alive...
People are committing crime with passion
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by bluefilm: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2020
In that case, they should simply use him for COVID19 vaccine experimentation.

That way, he can tell his God that at least, he helped humanity after all...
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I’ve been wondering about what happened to the men in Nigeria.
they have all become social media sissies, grin they are only capable of ranting on social media about silly things and defrauding people.

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by BadiratT: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Stupid idiot
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by lekki1444: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Duckham10:
Shameless criminal.he should be castrated and burnt alive.nonsense. good morning nairalanders.hunger has finished me and my sister in the city.help us get back to our Vila to farm at least...00 3532 5979. Access bank
So you want us to send money to someone who endorses castrating and burning humans to death ? you are as much as a devil as he is grin grin

i fear who no fear you

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by raphy(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2020
this guy don smoke correct weed bang correct kitten now he want to die..

correct niggah.
but let the police do his wish or else..

only God will forgive him if he is set free again. one man gang n some husband are scared of his spirit gang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.