Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Natural Treatment For Recurring, Drug Resistant Infections And Healthy Lifestyle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Treatment For Recurring, Drug Resistant Infections And Healthy Lifestyle (183 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / Dr. Ugo Anieto Discovers ANIETOCIN (Antibiotic For Drug Resistant Infections) / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Treatment For Recurring, Drug Resistant Infections And Healthy Lifestyle by ksfjerry: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
This threat created purposely because of the following people:
1. Anyone tired of spending money without results
2. Those suffering from multi-drug resistant infections like MRSA
3. Tooth decay and whitening
4. Recurring infections. It keeps coming back after treatment
5. People looking for alternative and safe medicine

I'm not here to sell your some magic cure. This will make more sense if you have actually exhausted all options.
I will be presenting you with what you need to heal yourself naturally, safer and cheaper.
Here is what i will be sharing, not just my findings but from world's best and renown experts in the field of alternative
medicine. Testimony from cancer survivors and many diseases i don't have the time to mention here.

1. Herbal antibiotics for drug resistant bacteria infections
2. Herbal antivirals for viral infections
3. Time tested wisdom for treating infections
4. Herbs for hepatitis
5. Underground medicine treatments
6. All natural treatment resource and information.

If you have chosen to live and just fight it out yourself then, this is for you.
Maybe you are someone just looking for natural way to prevent sickness or live healthy.
These are not just some random information, they come with guides to help you understand everything.

For those interested you can comment below. I may need to setup a telegram group and be dropping this information there.
They are not all for public consumption. If anyone should ask you for money then its not me.

1 Like

Re: Natural Treatment For Recurring, Drug Resistant Infections And Healthy Lifestyle by ksfjerry: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Those of you who are trying to contact me please, check my email on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Health Commissioner Dies Of COVID-19 / Health Benefits Of Corn / Covid 19 Can Still Be Brought Under Control – WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.