Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

ETHEREUM (is It The Way Forward?) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ETHEREUM (is It The Way Forward?) (322 Views)

Infinite Ethereum Is The 1st Linear/monoline Smart Contract Www.infinite-eth.io / ETHEREUM (is Forsage The Way Forward?) / Ethereum Is Booming Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ETHEREUM (is It The Way Forward?) by AwesomeA(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Most persons lost the opportunity of investing in bitocoin when it first started in 2009. Presently, one bitcoin is said to be in millions of Naira. Now, Ethereum is here for all to invest for the future as it is the best investment you can venture into today while it is cheap.

FORSAGE AS AN ONLINE PLATFORM

Forsage is an Etherieum based platform that works as an investment and also as a pyramid scheme (MLM program).
Now, forsage smart contract is the company that helps you grow ur ethereum(digital money) just the same way zenith bank ,first bank, etc help u save and grow ur naira(hard currency)..

SO FORSAGE IS DIVIDED INTO TWO GROUPS

�� THE Forsage X3 and
�� THE Forsage X4

The X3 group are for those who can refer persons and earn while the x4 are for those who are not good at referring. The system here works for you, and you earn through spillover and overflow so it's a win win situation.

Join the whatsapp group via link below to know more about Forsage, how it works, if it's worth giving it a shot and ask questions about it.

https:///D0IGqj8DL0wDwaGs74I2Uz

Re: ETHEREUM (is It The Way Forward?) by AwesomeA(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
More testimonies

(1) (Reply)

Investors & Partners Urgently Needed For My Cold Room Business In Ogun State / J-miner Scam Alert / GTBANK Open My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.