Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) (78958 Views)

Ukraine's Interior Minister, Deputy, 16 Others Die In Helicopter Crash (photos) / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) / Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) by biggy26: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Openbusiness2:
Only a virus or disease can kill a large population so fast like this. I just hope a new virus or disease isn't in town and the human investigators should protect themselves with complete PPE before they mistakenly introduce another jungle virus to the human population. This world just dey somehow. See something as powerful as an elephant just die like mosquito but ants dey flex muscle upandan. May God continue to protect me, Amen!
I feel the govt has a hand in it. Cos just recently, they complained that elephants were becoming too much in Botswana and they were afraid.
Re: 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) by flyingpig: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
biggy26:

I feel the govt has a hand in it. Cos just recently, they complained that elephants were becoming too much in Botswana and they were afraid.

It's sad they even lifted ban on game hunting

What the heck!
Re: 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) by biggy26: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
flyingpig:

It's sad they even lifted ban on game hunting

What the heck!
Guy, they are afraid for their lives. They invited some countries to come take elephants. If they don't control it, the elephants may control them.grin
Re: 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) by Igbojihadist: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Menace2Society:
No mind me anyway reading is good
sure
Re: 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) by flyingpig: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
biggy26:

Guy, they are afraid for their lives. They invited some countries to come take elephants. If they don't control it, the elephants may control them.grin

Why can't they sell it to some game reserves instead of approving poaching, or even donate it if they can't afford to buy them.
Re: 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) by morris477(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
See wasted suya
Re: 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) by Abuventure: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
I smell coro� cry cry cry
Re: 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Openbusiness2:
Only a virus or disease can kill a large population so fast like this. I just hope a new virus or disease isn't in town and the human investigators should protect themselves with complete PPE before they mistakenly introduce another jungle virus to the human population. This world just dey somehow. See something as powerful as an elephant just die like mosquito but ants dey flex muscle upandan. May God continue to protect me, Amen!

What fine metaphor as per the elites being decimated by covid-19 while the commoners dey flex.
Re: 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2020
E b like rapture ook
Re: 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) by iberrylee(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Vianna:

Typical Nigerian thinking. Just jump into conclusions without proper research.

Go there and carry out your research with that bean size brain of yours, all I did here was guessing and i made known my opinion so if you can't comprehend,you hit the road!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.