Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) (85438 Views)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / This Is Why Snakes Are Afraid Of Praying Mantises (Graphic Photos, Video) / These Snakes Slice Open Toads & Eat Their Organs While Prey Is Still Alive (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by Chochovini: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Narcist:
Afternoon peeps.. sorry for derailing the thread. Pls I am a private primary school teacher n since the outbreak of the pandemic, things have been really hard. Pls I just need a token from any well meaning nairalander just to make ends meet. I have just #280 left in my bank. Thanks in anticipation. God bless.
. THEN ORGANISE children Lesson class at some good fee, it will keep you afloat. Candid Advice given for free.
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by Chochovini: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Farki:
I know a certain mod will allow this snake to fly to the front page.
. LALA for short.
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by Chochovini: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hypocrit:
J
. For Jet.
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by Chochovini: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
A python gliding through the air would be horrible shocked
. HOW Then can U describe a Boa constrictor? Given thesame scenerio?
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by Chochovini: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
till they sink fangs into your ankle unexpectedly and u find yourself sweating and praying to live
. Hahahaha lolssss dont mind that Lala cousin jare.
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by Chochovini: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Divay22:

Lol
Flying cockroach grin grin grin
I remember almost screaming my lungs out when one was flying inside my room at night grin grin
. GIRLS Are practically afraid of everything except Dick no matter how big it is, (wink). I mean from a flying cockroach to a running Rat to a noding Lizard to crawling insects etc. Snake is a no no never for them. Quote me wrong and have your screen smashed by Thunder. (Na dia u go fia na).
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by Chochovini: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
ukpahu:
snake is my best meat
. Ha! So...Lala get members for this forum well well o!
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by Divay22(f): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tapout:

lol... grin grin hope u sha slept that night cheesy bk then in school, there was this girl that didn't sleep in her room for 2 days until it was killed. grin
Lol. I did
But after facing the fear of falling it down and killed it

1 Like

Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Openbusiness2:

Gliding is a form of flying. Birds glides too, kites glide etc

But birds can glide in an accending order, snakes or squirrel can only glide in a decending
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by Narcist(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Chochovini:
. THEN ORGANISE children Lesson class at some good fee, it will keep you afloat. Candid Advice given for free.
Things aren’t adding up here as I have a little or no compliance on the part of the parents. I travelled down to my village during the second phase of the lockdown.
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Vimhomoh:
IMO flying snakes grin reminds me of the movie “Snakes in the plane”
.. Lol.crazy stuff.
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tapout:
all These flying things....
The easiest way to torment a lady is to put her in a room with a flying cockroach grin grin grin
.hahahaha.not only ladies.
those bloody insect looks creepy when they fly.
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by SolidGains: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
maestro299:
It's not a form of flying. Gliding is just that- gliding. If not there wouldnt have been a term for it.�

Why don't you just shut up if you lack good grasp of English language?
Re: How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) by Chochovini: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Narcist:
Things aren’t adding up here as I have a little or no compliance on the part of the parents. I travelled down to my village during the second phase of the lockdown. I am presently in the outskirt of Osun.
. IN THAT Case, just trust God, I strongly believe help is on the way and its closer than you thought. Its well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) / This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures) / Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.