Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Covid 19; TVC News Lied - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19; TVC News Lied (239 Views)

SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) / COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos / TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19; TVC News Lied by recklesslove: 2:34am On Jul 02, 2020
I watched "Your View" a program on TVC News yesterday and the ladies as usual discussed Covid 19 and how that Ondo state government was now infected and the video showing him sneezing subsequently surfaced.
One of the ladies however said that the video was old and wasn't recent and was put forward by mischief makers.
Well I just watched the video and to my surprise there was someone wearing a blue mask behind the governor. He came into the scene just at the tail end of the video. Why is the press deliberately spreading lies about Covid 19?
Re: Covid 19; TVC News Lied by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 02, 2020
Tvc is owned and controlled by Tinubu so what do you expect
Re: Covid 19; TVC News Lied by Kdon2: 4:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Possiblegee:
Tvc is owned and controlled by Tinubu so what do you expect

You are just hating

(1) (Reply)

FCE Abeokuta Closed For 2 Weeks As Staff Dies Of Coronavirus, Two Tests Positive / Last Man Standing Cross River State Recorded First Covid 19 Cases. / Don't Throw Away Your Spoilt Milk. Learn 8 Brilliant Ways To Use It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.