Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah (33587 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Carlosein(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^How did u deduce that
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Decryptor(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2011
All these s.t.u.p.i.d and shameless actresses sef. Tomorrow, genevieve nnaji will go to the press and complain about d'banj.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Decryptor(m): 12:32am On Feb 04, 2011
daniel michael:

empress is a mad woman who wantd to marry a madman, empress if u'd married timaya they wouldhav bin an intransigent unostentatiety,a cataclysmic conflagration,an explosive cataophobity,an environmental cansanguinity,a streptopoctic prependalism and an otorontentic empropectality, empress ure an  to even think of marryin that tontonphobobiastic homo-sapiens like him,
WTF??!!!!!!!!
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by akwaowoudo(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2011
Nobody should blame Empress but the journalist for interviewing her. What's the essence of an interview? _a play with words. I noticed she is making advances on 2face _maybe a weapon on Timaya.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by akwaowoudo(m): 7:33am On Feb 04, 2011
Nobody should blame Empress but the journalist for interviewing her. What's the essence of an interview? _a play with words. I noticed she is making advances on 2face _maybe a weapon on Timaya.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by helelove: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2011
To me, a relationship is a WE thing, talking it on TV, Paper, Radio in fact on a media it's never the best. TIMAYA beating a lady? it's no so cool. I did before and I regretted it, so it is never a good thing for the an right thinking person to beat a lady moreover, a person you claimed you love. Express to taking it that everything happened for a reason, which I prayed that one day you shall live to see it. but code these "NO REASON TO STAY IS A GOOD REASON TO GO".

Don't let obstacles stand in your way; learn to view failures as an opportunity to find out what works and what doesn't work; develop the inner attitude of patience, persistence, and perseverance; and, defeat your own procrastination through action not dreaming.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by chines4(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2011
when e dey sweet una, We no know now wey una de fight u wan tell us, abeg I no wan know shikana grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Ranoscky(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2011
Decryptor:

WTF??!!!!!!!!
grin grin. . .Me sef, I taya o!
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by almoner(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2011
What's she saying?
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by sweetc: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
timaya and empress just fool themselves infact na empress suprise me pass ´cos i no know wetin she do wit timaya, abi she wan tell me say if money no involve she 4 follow timaya? so make them just respect themselves go hide for corner! embarassed embarassed
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by chines4(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
@Sweetc,

don't just go there Empress and Timaya who wowo fine pass self
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Ranoscky(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
No be only empress, na express. Abeg make dem park well make we hear word jare.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Fireson: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
Come !! Aunty Badagry Express way and Uncle Nmaya or Tombo make una get out!! I no won know, see hw Express just dey run her mouth like a girl of 5, ''my broda na 3ple black belter'' Nonsense!!
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by dalene1305(f): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
daniel michael: and u xpress or xpress road,i dnt knw, do u think timaya would just wok up and dismantle ur face withawt u doing anithing,gosh i think ur face was a point of contact to him, let me tel u sth,ure a nincompoop,a kleptomaniac,a nymphomaniac and an ophobomaniac, ure practising a flamboyant display of sanctity mannerism, infact ur speech luks like ur mouth is an epitome of idolistic monopoikilation, infact ur head is pie block of two outstanding hoe, u vacabonic imbecilic and moronic prat, gett off idiot, xpress road

God I wan die for laugh, u de vex for the girl before, see as you finish God made woman, chai you hash cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by ylaa(f): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
pro01: All these harlots no go let person hear word. When you were chopping Timaya's money your mum didn't die abi? By the way, why you no talk wetin you do wey make Timaya beat you? Abi Timaya just wake up one morning with divine revelation to beat u up? Now u dey form 'victim'. Stoopid gold-digging wannabe actress, bragging that she started seeing money long before Timaya, how many films you don act wey dey give u that kind money. All these wakapass ashewo wey dey hop from one man to the other - come get the audacity to take the money wey u collect from man dey boast for us, dey claim 'big girl'. Shameless tramp.

shut up papa harlot
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by ylaa(f): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
dalene1305:

God I wan die for laugh, u de vex for the girl before, see as you finish God made woman, chai you hash cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are a fool of no momerandum. do you know her before? how dare you insult her like that? i bet you beg her for money as she no give you na im you come vex. lazy baboon. see your head like tortise wey wear cap. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
ylaa:

shut up papa harlot

Who be this one? Where you learn your own halotry? I know say no be your mama teach you.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Diamonddris(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
sad sad story....timaya is a fool...while empress njama is a foolish..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo / Terry G Shows Off His Huge Super Power Bike / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.