Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye (37167 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by puretayo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
I dey look for that remedy juice from Madagascar.
nanizle:

shocked

See coro symptoms o
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Mokason28: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

They are both irrelevant because Jude himself is a foolish man and a bad manager

You cant blame Lola for Jude's foolishness

This is looking at things from a dispassionate lens

And not through the lens of ethnocentrism or sentiments

Some of Peters grouse are legitimate

All Jude had to do was to address them
But the air head did not

That's the juncture they all are in today

You cant blame Lola for that
They are both irrelevant because Jude himself is a foolish man and a bad manager

Jude’s foolishness is still wiser than the wisest person in ur entire village and Jude’s foolishness took psquare to been the number 1 musician in Africa during their time and it’s still that same foolishness that is keeping Paul (rude boy ) relevant in the music industry... sir take ur wise sense and stay off my mentions undecided
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by DexterousOne(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mokason28:

Jude’s foolishness is still wiser than the wisest person in ur entire village and Jude’s foolishness took psquare to been the number 1 musician in Africa during their time and it’s still that same foolishness that is keeping Paul (rude boy ) relevant in the music industry... sir take ur wise sense and stay off my mentions undecided

What the hell are you talking about?

Hahahahahaha

Now you are taking it personal

I know your type....

I deal with them everyday.

P Square Talent is what took them far

And Jude poor management skills broke up P Square
And botched prospects of May D and Cynthia Morgan.

When you talk of a manager worth his salt

Don Jazzy comes to mind
Not Jude
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

trying to force people to believe southeast people are dumb people is something not to be happy about here

it's a shame you're mocking your kinsman because of a lady. do you people have working brain at all in Southeast?
ewu gerrout of my face
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Heavensent01(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ewu gerrout of my face

you're talking to those dummies that drove you to earth
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by seanjy4konji: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
legba1:

Some of you guys just think all ladies are idle leaches right... You even said she's got nothing to offer... Imagine that, do you know who that lady is, pls dig her resume up and see what she's done for her self before you type trash about her...
don't be a pussy nigga..don't be a pussy nigga. They don't v Mich upstairs.apart from open legs for a man that is making money. Ifbu like submit to them

Tell me his she is a benefitbyo the youth of Nigeria part from talk nonsense about her brouhaha...

Ask her to solve ordinary algebra.. Am sure she can't so please...park well with her.
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by seanjy4konji: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mokason28:

So true at bolded ... rubbish nansense talks just to stay relevant undecided
swear boss..

If u r not making money u won't see them around u...that's a they got to offer..sex and precreate for us..ordinary physics they can solve...

Have u seen any Nigerian girl recently tell us how she just joined NASA? Only twerk and gossips...

While some responsible ladies justbgradyated from Harvard and Columbia...

If psquare no get fame will she settle with him?forget get upbringing.... She is still a leach

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by biz4realnair(m): 1:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Samsimple:
May God help us all

Meanwhile,
I will design a logo for your business at an affordable price

I need a professional logo
Can we talk on WhatsApp,,?
Add me on 08102805200
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Mokason28: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
DexterousOne:

What the hell are you talking about?

Hahahahahaha

Now you are taking it personal

I know your type....

I deal with them everyday.

P Square Talent is what took them far

And Jude poor management skills broke up P Square
And botched prospects of May D and Cynthia Morgan.

When you talk of a manager worth his salt

Don Jazzy comes to mind
Not Jude
Yeah sorry I tuk it a bit personal
Nice,If You think psquare talent took dem far...
what took Dbanj far?
There is a reason why if an artist signs another artist that artist doesn’t really gain fame ask your self that before you blame Jude for the downfall of MayD and Cynthia Morgan’s misfortune
I know Peter and Paul way back in Jos before their Fame ... and I used to respect Peter because he was more accessible than Paul ...
Paul has always been an introvert but I lost my respect for Peter the day he fought with his brother and videotaped it and realized it online for the world to see... if you ask me that’s the height of fooooooolishness and attention seeking
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
kikero:

And in other news...

Two accounts, one person, well well well...

the criminal has several accounts to beg on NL with fake stories stories. sadly, he can change different profiles all he wants but we all know all the other profiles he is using on NL to defraud people.. ole criminal!
see his trail below:

osaze20:
Please help me,my family is dying of hunger... 0218 87 6562 gtb

https://www.nairaland.com/6011287/too-much-know-previous-sex/3#92143907
tutormichael20: Good evening.am a poor private school teacher that is dying of hunger.at least for the sake of my little daughter, help me...0218 87 6562. Gtb

Duckham10:
Let it disappear.I wish I can catch and eat it raw.am so hungry.please save a soul..0218 87 6562 gtb

also the below...

Duckham10:
Hunger and poverty are flying around our households.please help us...0035 32 5979..access bnk

https://www.nairaland.com/5964065/covid-19-experience-lola-omotayo-okoye/1#91300031
Dansuqi:
Nikepucci1
I need small money to feed today and tomorrow.thank you.am tired of sipping dead garri.thanks in advance
Access bank

https://www.nairaland.com/5831904/wife-angry-me-because-bought/6#89209746
Eyoanwan1: Hunger is flogging me and my sis.please help.

Zero zero three five three two five 9 7 nine
Access bnk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeremiah Gyang's Daughter's Hair Is Gorgeous! / Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature / Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.