Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

8 Ways To Convince A Customer To Buy Your Product - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Ways To Convince A Customer To Buy Your Product (118 Views)

If You Are Asked To Convince Someone Why They Should Vote For Peter Obi, Tinubu / 8 Ways To Convince A Customer To Buy Your Product / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil. A trail will convince you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Convince A Customer To Buy Your Product by Starregal: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2020
EIGHT WAYS TO CONVINCE A CUSTOMER TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT.

The joy of every business man is to make sales and make profit right? What happens when you have products and you are unable to sell them? You become unhappy and sometimes, you want to give up.

No dear, don't give up. All you need to do is change your mind set. Change the way you think towards your business and change how you relate to your customers. These two things will reshape your business and draw more customers to you.

How do you change your mind set towards your business and relationship to your customers?

To answering this question, I will list 8 things to do in business that will convince your customers to buy from you.

I will call them the 8 persuasive methods of sale.

1) give your customers choices ....

2) be a solution giver: if your mindset is all about making profit in your business, you have missed it. If a customer approaches You, make him understand that you understand his problem and you are willing to help him solve it. If it was you that approached them, convince them that the product you want to sell to them will solve their problems.

"Hello funky, I have a product at hand. It is a mobile electronic/battery hand fan that can be hung around your neck while you enjoy it or put on a table while you are reading. I know this heat is too much and it is unbearable for everyone. Why not own a portable electronic/battery used fan to save you from this heat. Too much of heat breads bad odour and I know you want to smell good without using a deodorant. If you like to own one or take one home with you, give me a call or check our page or website'

Boom! funky will begin to imagine how terrible the heat is truly and will begin considering accepting your offer.

To continue reading this post click on this link https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1izekqy80atft&utm_content=1d5z3lq

To participate in our contest, face of regalmart, click on this link https://regalmart.com.ng/contest-registration/

10k for the winner

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Kill Black People / Video Of The Magic Children Who Are Creative / Fg Kicks Starts 2021 Budgetary Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.