Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Bbnaija Reunion: Why My Relationship With Diane Crashed – Elozonam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: Why My Relationship With Diane Crashed – Elozonam (478 Views)

Bbnaija Mercy Party And Twerks With Diane, Venessa,khoe, Sophie Alakija And Uti / Diane Oputa 60th Birthday: Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife, Lady D / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: Why My Relationship With Diane Crashed – Elozonam by tkgz(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Elozonam has revealed why his relationship with fellow housemate, Diane crashed.

Speaking on Wednesday’s episode of the Big Brother pepper dem reunion show, the actor told the host, Ebuka Uchendu that he ended the relationship because Diane was disrespectful.

Elozonam said although they had decided to slow things down, Diane treated her friends better than him and failed to respect his feelings.

He also recounted how they attended a party together and after the show, Diane left with another man she liked.

Elozonam said, “So we were to attend this party with some housemates. I and Diane arrived the party and we were cool, however, towards the end, Diane started talking to Mawuli( a guy she invited to the party).

Mawuli is a Ghanaian actor who Diane liked before she went to the reality show.

“ I spoke to her about it and she said she owed me no explanation. Shortly after that, she left with the guy.

See More: https://examprestige.com/bbnaija-reunion-why-my-relationship-with-diane-crashed

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Why My Relationship With Diane Crashed – Elozonam by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2020
confused people
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Why My Relationship With Diane Crashed – Elozonam by doggedfighter(f): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2020
Clowns

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud Edo Boy-rema Says As He Celebrates His Latest / The Big Girl Lifestyle / 'despite Having A Famous Uncle, I Still Hustled' - Bbnaija's Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.