Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? (604 Views)

MTN Even Blocked Numbers Already Linked With NIN - X User Cries Out / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? by Tarivanessa(f): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Hey guys, have you been troubled by a caller?, Worry no more as the Infinix Note 7 offer us an advantage and opportunity to block all unwanted Callers without them knowing.

All you need do is follow me on this journey to unveiling the trick.

1. Unlock your phone and click on the call App
2. Click on the toolbar by the left corner of the screen3. Click on Settings

4. Click on Blocked Numbers
5. Click on Add Numbers
6. Type in Number to bar Calls and text messages.

Note that all blocked Numbers will henceforth be unable to call on text you through this phone.

Re: How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? by felasey1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
you wan block your toasters abi lol grin grin
Re: How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? by edoairways: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? by skywalker240(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
What new about this? Every andrAnd phone even as far back as from Android 4.4 does this shit?

What the hell are you up to?

You've ran out of sensible threads to create, now this

Transsion marketers would never cease to supprise us

There's no reason for this

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? by edoairways: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
skywalker240:
What new about this? Every andrAnd phone even as far back as from Android 4.4 does this shit?

What the hell are you up to?

You've ran out of sensible threads to create, now this

Transsion marketers would never cease to supprise us

There's no reason for this
Not all android especially those on 4.4. Every phone has it's uniqueness

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? by sunshineV(f): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
wow so this is possible in Android too? I'm blown away
Re: How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? by KrazyDave16(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
Okay this is getting ridiculous angry

OP what dafuq makes you come up with topics like this?
When one of the things almost everyone knows is blocking calls... Chaii

1 Like

Re: How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? by skywalker240(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Okay this is getting ridiculous angry

OP what dafuq makes you come up with topics like this?
When one of the things almost everyone knows is blocking calls... Chaii
The marketer has ran out of thread and she must post something else no salary for June

Very extremely senseless thread
Re: How Do I Blocked Numbers On My Infinix Note 7? by KrazyDave16(m): 1:23am On Jul 10, 2020
skywalker240:

The marketer has ran out of thread and she must post something else no salary for June

Very extremely senseless thread
If this keeps up, OP might be looking for another marketing job, that is if she's a marketer.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help In Downloading Torrent Files / Samsung Electronics Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G / Redmi Note 8 Pro SIM Tray Holder SD Card Reader Slot Adapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.