Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here (1059 Views)

Lovey Dovey Romantics / Let Do All The Toasting Hhheerrreee ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 4:07am On Feb 01, 2011
and stop derailing other threads.

it seems you cant get enough of me, so i opened this thread for you to pour out your heart.

now, carry on.
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 4:11am On Feb 01, 2011
hello?
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 4:13am On Feb 01, 2011
*******************THIS IS VERTEX*********************

Hmmm Tpia,  grin  grin niz one
grin grin
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 4:14am On Feb 01, 2011
alright, post your love tales here.

for want of a better description.

i was about to log off, but i can wait for you.
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 4:15am On Feb 01, 2011
go ahead and woo me.
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 4:16am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]***************THIS IS VERTEX*************

O.K Tpia, I agree to send you recharge card[/size]
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 4:19am On Feb 01, 2011
have you sent it yet?

i need the details.
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 4:23am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]********************THIS IS VERTEX********************

but how will I send it my dear?[/size]
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 4:25am On Feb 01, 2011
post it on this thread.

if you're not comfortable with that, then send it to my email.
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 4:43am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]************************THIS IS VERTEX*********************

Tpia, how can we chat outside this arena?[/size]
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 4:45am On Feb 01, 2011
does this mean there's no recharge card.

of course we can chat though.

does the thread offend you dear.

too many prying eyes?
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 4:52am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]**************************THIS IS VERTEX**********************

Tpia my dear,
there are things that are better spoken in private, but if you want undecided[/size]
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 4:54am On Feb 01, 2011
^^now you're loosing me, sweetie.

you have something you want to discuss privately?

i'd much rather you put it here, unless it's of critical importance.

so, is it of critical importance?
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 5:06am On Feb 01, 2011

drums fingers on table.
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 5:08am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]***********************THIS IS VERTEX*****************

Hmmmm Tpia,

You're simply toying with me I see, Bye, and have a nice day.[/size]
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 5:10am On Feb 01, 2011
^^and why would you think i'm toying with you.

did i say you were toying with me on the threads where you were declaring love?

o ga o, sweetie.
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 5:12am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]**********************THIS IS VERTEX****************

Tpia, I've run short of words, you seem to be too busy checking up on other threads[/size]
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 5:15am On Feb 01, 2011
yes, i'm looking up your love declarations [ dont even know what to call it].

see:

vertexroya:

[size=14pt]********************THIS IS VERTEX**************************

@Tpia
What would I do to win your heart   undecided undecided[/size]

vertexroya:

[size=14pt]@Kay-Money

I know your plans, you want to instigate a battle, so that we'll blow every where up,
you've failed, I LOVE MY TPIA[/size]

vertexroya:

******************THIS IS VERTEX*****************

@Tpia

I will always love you  kiss

vertexroya:

[size=14pt]******************THIS IS VERTEX*********************
@Tpia

I like the scent of your perfume
[/size]

vertexroya:

[size=14pt]************THIS IS VERTEX***************

Tpia
will you be my friend?  undecided undecided
[/size]
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 5:39am On Feb 01, 2011
boo, if you're done then i guess that's it.

it was fun while it lasted, and should that love bug bite you again, post here or let me know.
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by jipsie: 6:21am On Feb 01, 2011
Clap!Clap!!Clap!!!
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by MrCork17: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2011
WHAT IN THE NAME OF MR CORK IS GOOOIN ON HEAR? angry
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by Mygoldie(f): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2011
Tpiah has fallen inlove atlast?? yaaaaaaaay,now she can think straight and be happy for once,im prouda you tpiah cool
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
*********************THIS IS VERTEX************************

WHAT IN THE NAME OF MR CORK IS GOOOIN ON HEAR?

Don't get it twisted LOVE is a beautiful thing grin

[size=14pt]Tpia my love how are you today? smiley

[/size]
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpiah2: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
hold on one second- i'll be right back.

let me finish what i'm doing so i can devote my full attention to you, dearie.
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by Odunnu: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2011
*kpom kpom kpom*
Open the door jor, what are you guys doing in there?
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]*****************THIS IS VERTEX***********[/size]

*kpom kpom kpom*
Open the door jor, what are you guys doing in there?

Odunnu, this is a private apartment if you don't mind undecided undecided
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by Odunnu: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
For your mind abi?
No be only private apartment.
Abeg open door, I wan know wetin dey happen inside that shanty
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
***************THIS IS VERTEX**********************

Odunnu My dear please undecided undecided
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by vertexroya(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]*****************THIS IS VERTEX*****************
Tpia sweery, where are you?[/size]
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by angry190: 12:02am On Feb 02, 2011
everyone seems crazy on this thread,

Im not suprised undecided
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by tpia5: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2011
looks like i trespassed on odunnu's property shocked shocked
Re: Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here by SpikesC1: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
Vertex you dey fall my hand o,so u ma no fit chike babe. na wa ooo
vertexroya:

[size=14pt]**************************THIS IS VERTEX**********************

Tpia my dear,
there are things that are better spoken in private, but if you want undecided[/size]

No privatization for NL abi you ma no want make we see how you go stammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Blind Date! / Who Is To Blame / World’s Unluckiest Bachelor Has Been On 250 Blind Dates, he's Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.