Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

West Ham Defeat Shows Long Way To Go For Chelsea, Says Lampard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Defeat Shows Long Way To Go For Chelsea, Says Lampard (177 Views)

Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / I Won’t Celebrate If Man United Beat Chelsea, Says Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

West Ham Defeat Shows Long Way To Go For Chelsea, Says Lampard by Goodmorning20: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2020
Frank Lampard said Chelsea’s capitulation to lose 3-2 at relegation-threatened West Ham on Wednesday is a sign of how much work he still has to do to make the Blues title contenders once more...https://nairabet.bet/2020/07/02/west-ham-defeat-shows-long-way-to-go-for-chelsea-says-lampard/

Re: West Ham Defeat Shows Long Way To Go For Chelsea, Says Lampard by moriarti8: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Its crazy what the state of Chelsea has been in recent years. For a club with so much money to spend and such a reputation these kinds of losses really are embarrassing
Re: West Ham Defeat Shows Long Way To Go For Chelsea, Says Lampard by hybrid11(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2020
lampard you're to be blame for this shameful lost ,
Rüdiger ,Alonso and kepa well done ,you sold out tonight game with your poor defensive game of the season
Lampard thank you for starting Barkley and Abraham,I don't know if you have special relationship with two of dem..
Playing back pass like you're scared to adventure

(1) (Reply)

Onuachu Tests Positive For COVID19 / NFF Celebrates Super Eagles Star Moses Simon At 25 / Burnley Defeat Nine-man Norwich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.