Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer (1269 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Discover How To Easily Make Money with Clickbank As their Customer / Bank Frauds! Banks Cheating Their Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer by gbemiady: 4:18am On Feb 01, 2011
I never see a useless bank like this so called named bank.They have increased their customer database and now for them to provide additional ATM outlets and offices is big problem.You have to Que for ALL. its quite frustrating
Re: Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer by tunene: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
The bank is becoming terrible this days. Most of their branches are packed with too many people. The customers are overwhelming and the beautiful customer service that they used to be known for is dwedling as the care givers themselves are becoming frustrated because of too many people to attend to. You are right when you said you have to queue for everything. You just have to queue, to deposit, to withdraw, to make enquiry, whatever even in the tiny branches (that is if they have any). Na wa o.
Re: Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer by gbemiady: 2:03am On Feb 03, 2011
The frustrating part of it is that i dont think they are working on strategies to curb this. I was angry when i stayed close to an hour to withdraw at the ATM and i was so in hurry. I met called one of their workers Sir, i need to talk to you. If you see the manner the guy addressed me was somehow, the branch has three ATM points and only one is working.i was telling hm why not working on this remaining ATM and stop the queue on this only one.
Re: Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer by damola1: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2011
I can never bank with GT.

I will rather pay the COT to Zenith , and spend 5mins. than GT.

The few times, I tried to pick up cash from an account there last year, were the worst, spending at least 1hr, everytime, I was like, cracking!!!,
Re: Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer by zikclassiq(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2011
There is no bank that hasnt its own problems. To me, UBA is d worst bank in evrytin. Maybe u werent so luky due 2d 3day bank closure. Bt so far, d lngest tym ive spent in que at gtbank is 25mins.
Re: Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer by zikclassiq(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2011
There is no bank that hasnt its own problems. To me, UBA is d worst bank in evrytin. Maybe u werent so luky due 2d 3day bank closure. Bt so far, d lngest tym ive spent in que at gtbank is 25mins.
Re: Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer by tunene: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
zikclassiq:

It also depends on the branch. I agree, UBA is terrible but if you stay in Port Harcourt you would agree with me that GTB branches in PH - aba road 1, aba rd 2 and especially Trans-amadi is always packed full with people. Cars all over the place. they have a parking space of about 50 cars and yet getting a place to park is a game of luck. depositing cash is even worse, dont just go there.
Re: Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer by lender(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2011
GTB has large customer base and besides most people prefer to use GTB ATM to other banks I have witnessed it more than 5 times. Although in the two branches I do most of my transaction crowd is not so much like that GTB Ilupeju and Ajao Estate branch in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Shopping With Africard / Get Your Own Domain Name For Free / Do You Know PRESHO TELECOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.