Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison (2021 Views)

Infinix Note 10 Pro Full Review & Camera Comparison With Infinix Zero 8 (photos) / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin

For Me it's the Google Pixel 4XL

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by doggedfighter(f): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Pro max all the way grin
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Google Pixel 4XL
Vs
iPhone 11 pro max

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Google Pixel 4XL
Vs
iPhone 11 pro max,

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Google Pixel 4XL
Vs
iPhone 11 pro max.

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Google Pixel 4XL
Vs
iPhone 11 pro max,,

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by WilliamsDeGreat: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Iphone is better bro.

3 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by MJBOLT: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2020
the pro max photos are brighter

3 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by hardeycute(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
the pro max photos are brighter
Brighter doesn't mean better. The Pixel has more details and better color reproduction.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Karex81(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2020
hardeycute:
Brighter doesn't mean better. The Pixel has more details and better color reproduction.
Very true

4 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by 2Ways(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2020
pixel XL killed it

5 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by seanwilliam(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2020
11 pro max looks real and raw though

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by 2Ways(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2020
pixel XL all the way

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by MJBOLT: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2020
where in my comment did i state the pro max was better?

hardeycute:

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by hardeycute(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
11 pro max looks real and raw though
Remove the IPhone bias from your eyelids and you will see the only raw pics here na from Pixel.
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by hardeycute(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
where in my comment did i state the pro max was better?

My bad!

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by sunshineV(f): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2020
the pixel is flawless I don't know how people say otherwise
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by charlesm91(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2020
The pixel is ahead although the 11 too is close. I guess it all depends on color science, whichever one leans to. But in terms of detail i think the pixel takes it. iPhones still have this slight Yellow warm cast they give their photos.
Ps. Op I’ve seen these photos before online. Surely you didn’t take them except you’re just using them as reference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by seanwilliam(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2020
hardeycute:
Remove the IPhone bias from your eyelids and you will see the only raw pics here na from Pixel.
brother..

Looking the two pics side by side.. one looks natural ( pro max), the other looks edited( Google pix)...

We all know google pixel takes beautiful photos than any phone( might be with the help of their gcam sha).. but the iPhone is not bad either..

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Faithful4real(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Na Google Pixel 4XL win this one. Look at the picture carefully. It's able to capture colour more than that of iPhone.
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by KrazyDave16(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pixel shots looks warmer, more natural with dynamic range.

iPhone looks cooler - the kinda cool that are filter friendly - looks natural, dynamic range but the white balance in them shots seems a bit much, but then it helps with editing, making colors pop and all.
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Google pixel killed the shot
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
hardeycute:
remove the android bias from your eyelids..... respect people opinion... must you gate iphone
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
charlesm91:
The pixel is ahead although the 11 too is close. I guess it all depends on color science, whichever one leans to. But in terms of detail i think the pixel takes it. iPhones still have this slight Yellow warm cast they give their photos.
Ps. Op I’ve seen these photos before online. Surely you didn’t take them except you’re just using them as reference.
one looks real the other looks edited
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
hardeycute:
color reproduction that made the man in the first post purpleish the man almost won get the same color as thanos
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Barryseal: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
The iPhone performed better with the selfie. Probably has better front facing camera, while the google pixel takes the cake in the other pictures. The tone and color generally looks richer on the pixel back camera.
My observation.
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Anopheles: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
hardeycute:

Lol. Nope

In the low light photos, the iPhone has more details but in the end it uses a higher ISO, which exposes the noise you can see from the pics. The pixel on the other hand compensates by eliminating the noise with a less detailed pic. Colors also are more natural on the iPhone. The pixel colors are more pleasing to the user

In the daytime photos, the pixel has a better dynamic range. Details are almost similar though the iPhone did a better job getting the freckles on the man's cheeks and also the poster behind the statue in the last pic. This could also be focusing differences. Color differences in the daytime still remain the same
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by DaInferno(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
some people came here with the expectations that naturally, iPhone will have to take the odds
so they decided to choose the Google pixel no matter what. I'm neither a fan of any, because I've got no balls to trade for it grin (just yet)

I don't even know the criteria been used to judge the cameras. but from my point of view, iPhone takes the lead here,the pictures look real-which is welcoming for me, the pixel looks like a picture that has been filtered-edited a bit when compared to the former!

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by error4040: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pro max Who ?
Mtchwww This two images should have ended the Convo stating "The pixel is way Ahead of the pro Max" No Cap!

Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
hardeycute:

Over saturated is not detail*
Re: Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison by Edopesin: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
pro max looks real
Pixel looks edited

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! Clean Nokia 6.1 Plus For Sale / How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me / Where To Do Samsung S10/s10e Or Lg G8 Easy Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.