Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion (10484 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
GoodofNaija:
This OP must be a fraudster or an accomplice of these politicians looting Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by leaculpa: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
catfrog10:
This Is The Face-Me I Face-You Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion.
When I saw that they didn't publish the outside of the house, I knew they were over exaggerating to paint him black.

Ajimobi declared his assets in 2011. He disclosed having houses in the US and UK.

Link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/705302/ajimobi-declares-assets-publicly-n292.4m

You should make an article about that.
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
face me I face you......

that cost $1.3 m dollars..

the one you're living in, how much does it worth...

back in the GEJ days abi EFCC claimed Sowoye's house in houston was $5million grin grin
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by nams77: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
googi:
Just say no to looting and money laundering no matter who it is. This is how your villages are deprived of basic necessities.

Some condos are more luxurious that houses.

Go to 1004 in those days, some of the apartments have two floors.
Leave the clown. There re some super flats in Nwwyork and other locations that are so damn expensive.
Op you think it is the way we look at houses here that the white see theirs. U were probably looking for a gigantic edifice sprawling on acre of land before you believe it is worth millions?
Why do some Nigerian s love their oppressors? U are here fighting for someone who probably don't know you and have put you in harsship
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by content208: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Khalil1103:
I don't know why some of this Nigerian reporters do derive joy in spreading fake news.

People like you claim that you voted against PDP because the party is corrupt. Whereas, you have been defending corruption since APC took over. You are only deceiving yourself.

Did Ajimobi buy the building or not?

It doesn't matter if it is face me I slap you; what matters is that he bought the house while in office
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by Superwave: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
How far what does your father have to say now that it is proven he had those asset long before becoming governor while we know Peter Obi looted Anambra to become rich.
https://www.nairaland.com/705302/ajimobi-declares-assets-n292.4m-banks

nwanna89:

I like how you conveniently called it "just a house"

Keep it up justifying corruption

Whether its Obi, or Ajimobi or Ibrahim, breaking the law is breaking the law. Comparing crimes to justify one is the reason we as nigerians never stand up to our leaders. Open your eyes oh. They are taking advantage of us.

1 Like

Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by BrokenTV: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
catfrog10:
This Is The Face-Me I Face-You Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion. Why are you like this Sowore? Why? Few days ago Reno Omokri called you a fraudster and extortionist. The new governor and Seyi have settled you to tarnish the image of this man abi? Since he died, you have been publishing his properties with subliminal message that he looted the state.

When I saw that they didn't publish the outside of the house, I knew they were over exaggerating to paint him black. Yes it's expensive for the neighborhood it's located but is this a mansion you gullible Nigerians that believe whatever you read? Ajumobi was like most governors who have condos they stay in US when they visit; Gov. Obiano has 3 in Houston worth over $1 million.
Hope you know that Obiano was living in the US, and acquired properties already before he became Governor, and secondly na this house you just called face me I face you.
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by Khalil1103(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
content208:

People like you claim that you voted against PDP because the party is corrupt. Whereas, you have been defending corruption since APC took over. You are only deceiving yourself.

Did Ajimobi buy the building or not?

It doesn't matter if it is face me I slap you; what matters is that he bought the house while in office
I'm not an APC supporter neither am I defending corruption, all I'm saying is that why would the news say mansion when it's something different from. A Nigerian man's thinking
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by sacajawea: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Khalil1103:
I don't know why some of this Nigerian reporters do derive joy in spreading fake news.
Sahara Spread fake news? You and The OP need Psychiatric Help

Sahara may make mistakes like any other media Company in the world but are known to say it as it is, exposes hidden Stuffs, and be ahead to Publish a "News" even b4 it is news
The TVC, Channels, AIT etc are more notorious for Sensationalism, Bias, And many more and have made more mistakes than Sahara Reporters/ Sahara TV will make in 10 life times.
Whenever I see Sahara on the link, I Have that Confidence that it is coming from Dilligence, Neutrality and Genuine concern for the Nigerian Masses. They have earned my trust as far back as the day of Fasehun b4 she left.

2 Likes

Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by Khalil1103(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
sacajawea:

Sahara may make mistakes like any other media Company in the world but are known to say it as it is, exposes hidden Stuffs, and be ahead to Publish a "News" even b4 it is news
The TVC, Channels, AIT etc are more notorious for Sensationalism, Bias, And many more and have made more mistakes than Sahara Reporters/ Sahara TV will make in 10 life times.
Whenever I see Sahara on the link, I Have that Confidence that it is coming from Dilligence, Neutrality and Genuine concern for the Nigerian Masses. They have earned my trust as far back as the day of Fasehun b4 she left.
undecided
sacajawea:

undecided ma bad
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by content208: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Khalil1103:

I'm not an APC supporter neither am I defending corruption, all I'm saying is that why would the news say mansion when it's something different from. A Nigerian man's thinking

Maybe they use the wrong choice of word, but it still stands that Ajimobi bought those properties

1 Like

Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by Khalil1103(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
content208:

Maybe they use the wrong choice of word, but it still stands that Ajimobi bought those properties
Now we're communicating..
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by Drella(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
All with Oyo state people's money...

Imagine the amount in which he used to buy this house.Nigeria politicans tho!
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by Amotekun777: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
OP, You're indeed MADDDDD! angry

Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by SavageMaster: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Superwave:
For me this is the most important disclosure. Peter Obi looted Anambra beyond anything, bought 3 mansions in the USA n the bastard still want to be become the VP of this country yet our Igbo brothers are not saying anything but will jump on the bandwagon crucifying Ajumobi with just a house in the USA.

Wear your glasses well, Sir.

Willie Obiano is the current governor of Anambra State.

Peter Obi and Willie Obiano are two different people
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by olisaEze(m): 1:12am On Jul 03, 2020
It’s like dis one has never seen an Amukoko face-me-I-face-you interdenominational urban exclusive housing unit before. That $1.3 million Ajimobi paid for his house is what each room in our industrious estate pays non uniformed security men per week.

All these kpomo men sef, are you sure your head is not paining you? grin grin

Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by baby124: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2020
The maintenance and tax fees yearly of this face me I fave you is probably more than your 5yrs salary
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 03, 2020
The way you used face-me-I-face-you for dramatic effect is the same way Sahara reporters used 'mansion'.

Abi does that house in the picture you posted look like face-me-I-face-you?
Re: See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion by ruggedtimi(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2020
It all depends if ajimobi is the owner of the full building. Then it qualifies as a mansion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Arrest Ojukwu? / No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG / Fajana Ojo-Ade Suspended For 101 Days From Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.