Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Wenoweb Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wenoweb Design (531 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wenoweb Design by wenoweb(m): 4:56am On Feb 01, 2011
The most important thing to remember when designing any kind of website is to look at it from a users perspective all the way through the design process. It is no good designing a page that you think looks pretty but users can't find their way around or won't do the things that you want them to do such as signing up for your emailing list or clicking on your adverts.

Regards,
www.wenoweb.com

Re: Wenoweb Design by jeshurun07: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
nice concept, beautiful design however, u still failed in one of the most important part of web design
- making the site usable by its visitors, i can't see the content on the site
Re: Wenoweb Design by wenoweb(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2011
Hello,
Where do you think the content can fit in on the page.
I use the main page middle as some of the major content on the web-page.

Please suggest what you think about this website Design www.wenoweb.com

Regards
Re: Wenoweb Design by Afam4eva(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2011
jeshurun07:

nice concept, beautiful design however, u still failed in one of the most important part of web design
- making the site usable by its visitors, i can't see the content on the site

What exactly do you mean by there's no content. What do you call content. This is not a blog OK?
Re: Wenoweb Design by wenoweb(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
From your own point of view at @afam4eva how do you rate the www.wenoweb.com website?
What do you think is missing or is it ok the way it is?

Regards,
www.wenoweb.com
Re: Wenoweb Design by Jangoreal: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2011
Your website is nothing but a template, u try editing but failed to make it look original.

Please don't talk, just go do original work, this is not an insult but it will help you.

The color combination looks like a movie/music/Entertainment.

remove the black background(style="body{background-color:#eeeeee;"}), willl look better or pure white.

try be original and Nigerian, ur website has so many white images that came with the template u were trying to edit.

(1) (Reply)

For Web Info On China And Nigeria Go To My Website / Web Design Just Got Very Easy (joomla Seminar) / Do You Need A Webdesigner/developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.