Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction (1479 Views)

'I Tore Oyedepo's Book Because He Said Anointing Oil Is God's Life In A Bottle' / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by judedwriter(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2020
‘Rescued from destruction’ is a testimony of the healing power of God in the life of Mrs Faith Oyedepo, wife of Bishop David Oyedepo, head of the Living Faith church worldwide.

This book gives a vivid description of the demonic attacks against the health of the author which were meant to terminate her life and ministry prematurely.

She suffered these attacks for ten long months between 2004-2005 and a second attack in 2008.

It was a terminal sickness that defied medical treatments and even prayers for a long period of time. She was such in pains that some parts of her body became paralyzed.

However, her full recovery came after her husband, Bishop Oyedepo, counseled her to confess Luke 10:19 daily into her life:

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
— Luke 10:19

As she faithfully confessed:

"I tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy..."

Miraculously and gradually, her healing began to manifest until she was completely healed. However, this wasn't without some bizarre demonic manifestations in the Oyedepo's residences which were a pointer that her sickness wasn't ordinary.

What are the lessons from this book?

1. God's Word is the highest level of authority and the most powerful in all creation. Why? God's Word created all things.

2. Our major weapon in spiritual warfare is the spoken Word of God. This is the Sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6:7). No other weapon can give us victory like speaking God's powerful Word into our lives and situations.

3. There are higher levels of demonic attacks that can resist prayers (Mark 9:16-29) But not the spoken Word of God. (Genesis 1:2-3)

Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
@OP, if she was Born again, how did demons get in to occupy the same body that Jesus Christ and God supposedly lived in? undecided

Jesus Christ never said anything about using verses as incantations to heal demonic attacks and He certainly didn't say that by reading some verses you can become born again either.

Did doctors diagnose her with demons or did she diagnose herself? undecided

Terminal disease? Whose conclusion? Doctors or the woman, who is not a doctor? And we all know her husband isn't one either. undecided

Be careful what you read. Be sure to validate all you read against the truth of God. These people are not really who you think they are and Jesus Christ never called anyone to follow after other men.
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by desiredhome: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@OP, if she was Born again, how did demons get in to occupy the same body that Jesus Christ and God supposedly lived in? undecided

Jesus Christ never said anything about using verses as incantations to heal demonic attacks and He certainly didn't say that by reading some verses you can become born again either.

Terminal disease? Whose conclusion? Doctors or the woman, who is not a doctor? And we all know her husband isn't one either. undecided

Be careful what you read. Be sure to validate all you read against the truth of God. These people are not really who you think they are and Jesus Christ never called anyone to follow after other men.

Because they prefer to believe in a man than believing in God.....they believe in what Papa Say than what God/Bible say..... they prefer to buy/read Papa's/Mama's book of the month than the Bible (that is one of the condition to be a true member of the .....)
They have turned their Pastorprenours to be their demi-god(god of man)
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by judedwriter(m): 3:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
— Psalms 107:20
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by Kobojunkie: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2020
judedwriter:

“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
— Psalms 107:20
God sent His Word, but did the WORD send the one's whom you now choose to listen to? Or are they the wolves, the WORD warned vehemently against?
Jesus Christ, the WORD of God is the Truth... He does not lie. So, be sure that any and everything contrary to His word, and commandments, nothing but lies.
John the apostle, one of those that scripture affirms was sent out to you by the WORD, had this to tell you about who to listen to

1 John 3 vs 20-27 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20. You have the gift[a] that the Holy One[b] gave you. So you all know the truth.
21. Do you think I am writing this letter because you don’t know the truth? No, I am writing because you do know the truth. And you know that no lie comes from the truth.
22. So who is the liar? It is the one who says Jesus is not the Messiah. Whoever says that is the enemy of Christ—the one who does not believe in the Father or in his Son.
23. Whoever does not believe in the Son does not have the Father, but whoever accepts the Son has the Father too.

24. Be sure that you continue to follow the teaching you heard from the beginning. If you do that, you will always be in the Son and in the Father.
25. And this is what the Son promised us—eternal life.

26. I am writing this letter about those who are trying to lead you into the wrong way.
27. Christ gave you a special gift. You still have this gift in you. So you don’t need anyone to teach you. The gift he gave you teaches you about everything. It is a true gift, not a false one. So continue to live in Christ, as his gift taught you.
John's preaching is in line with what the WORD commands, that we depend on the Spirit of Him who sent Jesus Christ for all the teaching, counseling, help, direction, and comfort we require.
If you ignore the teachings of Jesus Christ so you can follow the way of your pastors/Bishops/Reverends/Prophets and so on, be sure to know that it is your own soul you damn even before ever really knowing the one you claim to worship.
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by judedwriter(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

God sent His Word, but did the WORD send the one's whom you now choose to listen to? Or are they the wolves, the WORD warned vehemently against?
Jesus Christ, the WORD of God is the Truth... He does not lie. So, be sure that any and everything contrary to His word, and commandments, nothing but lies.
John the apostle, one of those that scripture affirms was sent out to you by the WORD, had this to tell you about who to listen to

John's preaching is in line with what the WORD commands, that we depend on the Spirit of Him who sent Jesus Christ for all the teaching, counseling, help, direction, and comfort we require.
If you ignore the teachings of Jesus Christ so you can follow the way of your pastors/Bishops/Reverends/Prophets and so on, be sure to know that it is your own soul you damn even before ever really knowing the one you claim to worship.

Please, I don't understand what you are saying.

No more comments please.

I wrote this article to be a blessing to the nairaland community, not a source of confusion.

If you don't believe her testimony, do keep it to yourself.

Many do and are blessed by this book all over the world.

You hardly know the different attacks people go through by the devil and urgently need deliverance.

E Don do!

Thanks.
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
judedwriter:

Please, I don't understand what you are saying.

No more comments please.

I wrote this article to be a blessing to the nairaland community, not a source of confusion.

If you don't believe her testimony, do keep it to yourself.

Many do and are blessed by this book all over the world.

You hardly know the different attacks people go through by the devil and urgently need deliverance.

E Don do!

Thanks.
You wrote it to bless people how? With lies you never questioned yourself? undecided
If you choose to be blind to even that in your hands, how can you "bless" when in truth all you end up doing is "cursing" those who are just as blind with the lies? undecided
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by judedwriter(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You wrote it to bless people how? With lies you never questioned yourself? undecided
If you choose to be blind to even that in your hands, how can you "bless" when in truth all you end up doing is "cursing" those who are just as blind with the lies? undecided

You are just wasting your time.

This book has blessed many and many are practicing the truth in it.

I have been greatly blessed by it and my life is greatly changed by it...

Keep talking... It's a free world.

I won't say anything more.

Cheers.
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by GospelAkede: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2020
desiredhome:
Because they prefer to believe in a man than believing in God.....they believe in what Papa Say than what God/Bible say..... they prefer to buy/read Papa's/Mama's book of the month than the Bible (that is one of the condition to be a true member of the .....)
They have turned their Pastorprenours to be their demi-god(god of man)
Na real god of men these ones don become... all of it in the name of God ... kai!
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by desiredhome: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Na real god of men these ones don become... all of it in the name of God ... kai!
So pathetic......they don't even know God
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
desiredhome:
So pathetic......they don't even know God
That is what I have been made to learn too. Christianity is not about God but about man's doctrines and traditions- the rules of man.
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by desiredhome: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That is what I have been made to learn too. Christianity is not about God but about man's doctrines and traditions- the rules of man.
The reason we are so backyard and remain poor despite that we are rich in natural resources......all due to poverty and greed(poverty mindset)......
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by dayssolalee(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11
The difference in perception and mindset of people of the World is something I can't locate a word to describe.

If you are against the testimony shared on this page because of your wrong perception of the Truth, it's better you keep quiet. Pray you never go to the dungeon of death, in fact all your wrong perception will wipe away.

Follow the Way, the Truth and the Life - Jesus Christ.

We are the People of the Way of Christ

The testimonies of Jesus is the spirit of Prophecies.

I believe the testimony and I am blessed by it. If you are not, shut up your perverse mouth and stop talking about what you don't know.
Re: Lessons From Faith Oyedepo's Book: Rescued From Destruction by Kobojunkie: 1:50pm On Mar 11
dayssolalee:
The difference in perception and mindset of people of the World is something I can't locate a word to describe.
If you are against the testimony shared on this page because of your wrong perception of the Truth, it's better you keep quiet. Pray you never go to the dungeon of death, in fact all your wrong perception will wipe away.
Follow the Way, the Truth and the Life - Jesus Christ.
We are the People of the Way of Christ
The testimonies of Jesus is the spirit of Prophecies.
I believe the testimony and I am blessed by it. If you are not, shut up your perverse mouth and stop talking about what you don't know.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Terminal illness wey no get name for 10 months yet she survived on medical science until the time the condition cleared? 2004 - 2005, wasn't that the period she was in South Africa for medical help or was that another situation for her? undecided

Go hospital and you will find many such cases, many labeled idiopathic. I sufferered such at one point but I never labeled mine terminal just for the heck of it
What did she tell you doctors called her condition? undecided

(1) (Reply)

YORUBA And Their H-factor In The Bible / How Is Easter Date Been Selected? / Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.