Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Will Smith Gave His Blessings To My Relationship With Jada Pinkett-August Alsina - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will Smith Gave His Blessings To My Relationship With Jada Pinkett-August Alsina (658 Views)

BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce / MP3: August Alsina & Rick Ross – Entanglements / Biography Of Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock Aka Jada Styles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith Gave His Blessings To My Relationship With Jada Pinkett-August Alsina by Asapchikki(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2020
August Alsina and Jada Pinkett smith relationship have taken a twist after August Alsina revealed there were more than friends.

The R&B singer who in a chat with Complex while promoting his latest project, Product III: stateofEMERGEncy, talked about his relationship with Jada smith.

After a long-term close relationship with the Smith family, it has been revealed that August Alsina was having an affair with Will Smith’s wife, Jada. In defense, August said that Will Smith okayed his affair with Jada — that he gave him greenlight.

August Alsina and Jada Pinkett smith reportedly met in 2015 after being introduced by Jaden.

August has previously denied having any serious affairs with Jada smith.
In an interview with complex August told Angela Yee,
“I actually sat down with Will [Smith] and had a conversation due to the transformation from their marriage to life partnership,” he said. “He gave me his blessing.”
“I totally gave myself to that relationship for years of my life, and I truly and really, really, deeply loved and have a ton of love for her,” he said.
“I devoted myself to it. I gave my full self to it. So much so that I can die right now, and be OK knowing that I fully gave myself to somebody … Some people never get that in this lifetime.”
He also told Yee that leaving the relationship “butchered” him.
“It almost killed me. Not almost. It did—it pushed me into being another person,” he said.
“It broke me down … It probably will be the hardest thing I ever had to experience in this lifetime.”

Alsina also said in the interview that he does not want to stir drama.

“Contrary to what some people may believe, I’m not a troublemaker.

Continue reading here: https://gistafrika.com/will-smith-ok-august-alsina-and-jada-pinkett-smith-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Music: Kris Cee - In Your Love / Download The Dual Audio Movies 9xmovies 2022 / Digital Marketing Guide For A Business Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.