Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,536 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Photographer Creates Amazing Make Shift Studio In The Sitting Room (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photographer Creates Amazing Make Shift Studio In The Sitting Room (video) (305 Views)

Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Creates Amazing Make Shift Studio In The Sitting Room (video) by janefblog: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amazing talented Nigerian Photographer decided to celebrate his niece three months old by creating a make shift studio in the sitting room.

According to him, he have no studio and the only way to achieve his goal is by improvising and the end results are Beautiful. See more photos .............https://janefblog.com/14204-2photographer-creates-amazing-make-shift-studio-in-the-sitting-room-video/

(1) (Reply)

Highlights On Bbnaija Pepper Dem Reunion Show Day 20 / Hushpuppi Victims And Partners / You Should Add This Old Movie To Your Covid-19 Watch List — The Edge (1997)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.