Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Learn How To Start A Viable Business Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Start A Viable Business Today (228 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? / What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Start A Viable Business Today by bolayei: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
I will keep this short and simple .

I don't have a rags to riches story and I won't be showing you my bank statement to prove anything. With that out the way, let's begin.

I will introduce you to businesses you can start in Nigeria that are not saturated or not very common.

I will teach you how to build websites for this businesses

I will show you your potential clients/ customers

I will show you how to do marketing campaigns for your new business.

You will need some capital to start. You need $29 for website. And money for ads.

Trainings will be through live webinars and videos following step by step guide in real time, you can ask questions in real time.

The value of this training is worth over 500k naira but I will be charging 10k naira for the first 10 people. The price will go up after

Refunds in 5 days if not satisfied.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea Is Needed / First Bank ATM Card Transaction Failures Without Refund ,please Help / Rapido Run A New Smart Contract Very Cheap With 3 Matrix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.