Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. (26208 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. by yrex01(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
UCMax1:
For your mind matip would bench maguire if the latter decides to go to liverpool...or alonso would bench shaw at chelsea or pulisic would bench rashford or reece and azpilicueta would bench wan bissaka or kepa would bench de gea or kovacic would bench mc tominay....at arsenal,only aubameyang,luiz and saka would make man utd team....think before you talk gibberish
lwkmd. See the average over paid players u just metion.. It's hard to believe man. Man.u are not relevant again in epl. Shallow the fact. I'd say it again. Aside Bruno n pogba non of man.u players will bench any in arsenal. Come with stat if u want to argue.
Mod. Comparing pulisic to rasford n recee. Don't bother come with stats I don hear u.
Re: 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. by Nairablink(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ronaldo is still the best footballer in the history of football...read more news at http://nairablink.com
Re: 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. by Classickj(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Alexis Sanchez just wasted his career by leaving Arsenal, a promising club. Man Utd killed his career
the guy was a flop when utd sign him
Re: 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. by UCMax1: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2020
yrex01:
lwkmd. See the average over paid players u just metion.. It's hard to believe man. Man.u are not relevant again in epl. Shallow the fact. I'd say it again. Aside Bruno n pogba non of man.u players will bench any in arsenal. Come with stat if u want to argue.
Mod. Comparing pulisic to rasford n recee. Don't bother come with stats I don hear u.
Anyway,stats shows who is better between rashford and pulisic,even during their goldenboy award contention,pulisic wasn't even among top 3 whereas rashford made it twice....comparing arsenal below average midfielders to man utd midfield is the mostly deluded comment ever heard,meaning guendouzi,xhaka would bench matic,fred or scot,or you mean to say that average nketiah would bench martial or saka benching greenwood compare man utd team b with arsenal team a....my guy,stats shows who's better not some trolls from those who peep through the windows of viewing centres to avoid paying to watch match!
Re: 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. by yrex01(m): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2020
UCMax1:
Anyway,stats shows who is better between rashford and pulisic,even during their goldenboy award contention,pulisic wasn't even among top 3 whereas rashford made it twice....comparing arsenal below average midfielders to man utd midfield is the mostly deluded comment ever heard,meaning guendouzi,xhaka would bench matic,fred or scot,or you mean to say that average nketiah would bench martial or saka benching greenwood compare man utd team b with arsenal team a....my guy,stats shows who's better not some trolls from those who peep through the windows of viewing centres to avoid paying to watch match!
your top scorer (martial) this season scored 19 in all competition while mertineli(back up striker) scored 17 n you here opening mouth. Torera alone pocket all your midfielder this same season. I don hear u. If I say make I bring more stats u go know say Sheffield better pass man.u
Re: 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. by UCMax1: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2020
yrex01:
your top scorer (martial) this season scored 19 in all competition while mertineli(back up striker) scored 17 n you here opening mouth. Torera alone pocket all your midfielder this same season. I don hear u. If I say make I bring more stats u go know say Sheffield better pass man.u
Sentimental Stats from a deluded rugby fan! it shows that you don't even watch matches.....trying to say that liverpool won barca shows that their midfielders are better than messi? check stats before you talk gibberish....if it's like that,then greenwood is better than all arsenal attackers scoring 43goals in 41 games in under 23 and 13goals in his debut season in senior team with lesser games and mc tominay better than henderson of liverpool because he has more goals than him this season despite with three months injury....that's why i said check stats before any sentimental reasoning
Re: 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. by yrex01(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2020
UCMax1:
Sentimental Stats from a deluded rugby fan! it shows that you don't even watch matches.....trying to say that liverpool won barca shows that their midfielders are better than messi? check stats before you talk gibberish....if it's like that,then greenwood is better than all arsenal attackers scoring 43goals in 41 games in under 23 and 13goals in his debut season in senior team with lesser games and mc tominay better than henderson of liverpool because he has more goals than him this season despite with three months injury....that's why i said check stats before any sentimental reasoning
yes. Liv mildfiel was better. If they meet barca today, barca go still chop am fact. Compairaing greenwood u23 goals to senior success. Na bet9ja dey make most o una dey watch ball.
Man.u used to be great but not this rubbish players would make it great again. Morinho sees it all n said it.
Re: 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. by UCMax1: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2020
yrex01:
yes. Liv mildfiel was better. If they meet barca today, barca go still chop am fact. Compairaing greenwood u23 goals to senior success. Na bet9ja dey make most o una dey watch ball.
Man.u used to be great but not this rubbish players would make it great again. Morinho sees it all n said it.
I replied you on your reasoning mentality! Like i said before,try to pay when next there's a football match and not peeping from window of a viewing center....even ur below average arsenal mustafi who marks referee instead of opponents won't make man utd under 23 nor your average leno...why am i even arguing with you when your comments authenticates your level of reasoning? please calm down and scrutinize your comments,is there any reasonable thing that shows you reason like a true football fan with fact? nope...then go argue with your sentimental likes
Re: 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. by usah4(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Alexis Sanchez just wasted his career by leaving Arsenal, a promising club. Man Utd killed his career
Oga where is the Arsenal today.... Leave that talk joor
Ozil that remained in Arsenal what good can you speak of him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Moves To 48th Spot [Top 10] / Lukaku's Monkey Chants Was A Form Of "Respect" And Not "Racist"- Inter Fans / Super Eagles Drop 9 Places In FIFA Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.