Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,431 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

AY, Mayokun Trolls DJ Cuppy After Arsenal Won Norwich 4 - 0. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY, Mayokun Trolls DJ Cuppy After Arsenal Won Norwich 4 - 0. (542 Views)

CDQ Educates DJ Cuppy After She Went To Germany To Deliver A Speech "About Niger / Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! / Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY, Mayokun Trolls DJ Cuppy After Arsenal Won Norwich 4 - 0. by damilola4162(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Popular Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has slammed fans who have been trolling her for leaving Arsenal for Manchester United.

DJ Cuppy said at least her new team is going to play in the UFA Champions League come next season.

"All I can say to those crusining me is that at least my new team is going to the championship Lague," she wrote on twitter.

Recall that DJ Cuppy officially left Arsenal after the club lost to Brighton FC on June 20, and became Manchester United new fan four days ago.

She made the comment when Arsenal which she abandoned for not performing well, picked form and won their match against Norwich.

"MOOD when your ex starts succedding after you dumped him for being a failure ... was I the bad the bad luck in the relationship @Arsenal?" she asked.

Some Arsenal fans including popular Nigerian singer Mayokun and Comedian AY, while reacting to her post trolled her.

"Does that mean she left for nothing?" AY wrote.

It appeared the billionaire daughter still got her grounds as she replied them by saying her team is going to the champions league after all.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/07/02/ay-mayokun-trolls-dj-cuppy-after-arsenal-won-norwich/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tacha Blocks Bestie, Sir Dee, On Social Media After He Celebrated Mercy / New Mum, Regina Daniels Shares More Beautiful Photos From Her Maternity Shoot / Wizkid Woke Up For 30th Birthday Trending At Number One On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.