Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,315 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

How Marie Stopes Nigeria Helped Me Get Rid Of Sexually Transmitted Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Marie Stopes Nigeria Helped Me Get Rid Of Sexually Transmitted Infections (500 Views)

Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore / Marie Stopes Nigeria Reaches 7m Women With Family Planning Services In 10 Years / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Marie Stopes Nigeria Helped Me Get Rid Of Sexually Transmitted Infections by naomidediva: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Leo is just Godsent, the man of my dreams. The love I need to heal from my past relationship. He is dark, handsome and had this athletic body. A very ‘okay’ guy.

Our hook-up was just natural, and it wasn’t long before we knew we liked each other. My kind of guy, a ladies’ man – hardworking, corporate, funny, and decent. The one guy to one chic sort of person. It was all pleasantness. His last relationship ended six months ago, and both of us seemed just ready for each other.

When the sex began, it became even more exciting. Our chemistry aligned. I always stayed cautious of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). So, I insisted on condoms use in the first month. He did not object.

I was relaxed and happy. He was just ‘over-faithful’, loved me and showed it. Sometimes, I would wonder if he could have an STI. He didn’t show any behavioural disposition and was just too healthy to have one. Being a medical professional (pharmacist), he certainly must have been protecting himself all his life. He doesn’t drink, smoke nor roll with bad friends.

Subconsciously, we began skipping the use of condoms and occasionally even take it out at the heat of things. We knew our risks, but we had screened each other with our spiritual and laboratory eyes. For me, Leo must be clean. On my own, I would usually urinate and wash after sex. I relied on my calendar to calculate my safe periods and used ‘Backup” emergency contraceptive whenever I feel I could get pregnant.

READ MORE VIA LINK BELOW:
[https://www.mariestopes.org.ng/blog/my-journey-with-sti/?currentPageId=12088&page=1&filterCategory=&filterDate=]

(1) (Reply)

In Just 1 Month, Shrink Your Fibroid By Half Permanently Without Surgery (proof) / Pfizer's Covid-19 Vaccine Promising, But Many Questions Remain / My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.