Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Rape Women During Operations. Kill Me Instead Of Taking Me To Prison. Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Rape Women During Operations. Kill Me Instead Of Taking Me To Prison. Thief (237 Views)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Rape Women During Operations. Kill Me Instead Of Taking Me To Prison. Thief by Jeroboy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
A so-called criminal has confessed to raping women during operations. He pleaded to be killed by the law enforcement as a replacement for of…

A 27-year-old self-confessed pickpocket and entertainment in installments rapist, Adeniyi Ajayi, disclosed that he in point of fact rapes women during operations and that he must be killed as an alternative of full nether to prison.

During interrogation, after he was arrested, he naked how he operates.

He told vanguard

”Yes, I rape women whose husbands refused to give me money, and those tried to make things difficult for me during operation.

I operated alone, with just torchlight. But I would be giving orders to my imaginary gang members, on where to position themselves, just to give the impression that I was not alone.

The solution to this act is for the Police to waste my life because if they take me to prison, I will come back hardened and I don’t want to keep disturbing Nigerians. It is better they waste my life. They should just kill me to end it all.”

See His Photo Below:

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/07/02/i-rape-women-during-operations-kill-me-instead-of-wasting-my-life-by-taking-me-to-prison-suspected-thief/

Re: I Rape Women During Operations. Kill Me Instead Of Taking Me To Prison. Thief by Aboks(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Cancelled Till Next Year / Hushpuppi Is Not A Fraudster, He Is Into Real Estate - Hushpuppi's Lawyer / Katsina NUJ Mourns Children Killed In Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.