Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl (1878 Views)

"It Was A Mistake": Lady From Omah Lay's Show Begs Boyfriend After He Gets N32m / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by Blinkwise: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bobrisky

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju simply called Bobrisky has pleaded with her boyfriend to change their way of doing things in the bedroom.

Bobrisky begged her unidentified boyfriend to begin using condom during intercourse.

This comes after she complained that suddenly she has increased weight gain which she expressed displeasure in.

She wrote;

I just suddenly became so fat �������. See body. Guys should I come down or you love it dis way ? Bae let start using condom pls because I don’t understand dis my fat �
See the post below;
Bobrisky , am getting fat Bea.

Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’.

Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
God have mercy on your children.This is end time truly.Idris is this the reason God created you on earth?
You told your creator a fool for creating you to be a male and now you feel you are helping him to refashion yourself.
Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
person wey Covid suppose don kill tey tey!!!

1 Like

Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by ladykolly(f): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself and some of your gullible followers.
Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by Xristars(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
lol. Someone that went to his fathers birthday as a guy, is now saying rubbish. Sha is to help his business and bloggers business.
Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by Douglaufuoma(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
the person for my top just speak my mind. pls our media should stop all this nonsense, we have better things to look at. other countries are finding solution to pressing problem, but our media are busy promoting Gay and lesbian, Regina daniel gave birth to a boy as if it s our business or na we impregnate her. please there should be media regulation to curtail all this excesses.

1 Like

Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by Tomtomy98: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
I don suffer...Kai.

Which kain news be this?
Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by MrSensor(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
cool That body is filled with shIt?
Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by Aboks(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by Nicolex(f): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
What I grabbed outta all this is that banging without CD makes one fat! ,true or false Biko?
Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 03, 2020
How am I even sure that this people are not bribing angel Micheal from blowing the trumpet and allowing them continue with their bullshit angry
Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Nicolex:
What I grabbed outta all this is that banging without CD makes one fat! ,true or false Biko?
Shey you see this 1 again see where she carry am go grin
Re: Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl by Nicolex(f): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Shey you see this 1 again see where she carry am go grin
Lmao�

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Tawa Ajisefini Spotted Stealing Meat Publicly At A Party(vide / Where Is Ameze Imariagbe? / Video;D Banj's Interview With president Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.