Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Peter Okoye’s Wife Narrates COVID-19 Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye’s Wife Narrates COVID-19 Experience (342 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye’s Wife Narrates COVID-19 Experience by agwom(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lola Omotayo, Peter Okoye’s wife, while narrating her COVID-19 experience, said she went through a lot of pain and don’t wish the virus against her worst enemy.

The mother of two revealed this in a video she shared via her Instagram page lolaomotayo_okoye on Wednesday, July 1, 2020.

She said: “I don’t wish this upon my worst enemy and I need to let everybody known that COVID-19 is real.

“I suffered, I went through a lot of pain, I watched my family go through it and I really don’t wish this against my worst enemy.”

She urged everyone to adhere strictly to safety measures as COVID-19 is real. The caption to the video reads: “I want to thank my doctor, Dr. Ayo, who took good care of me, my family, and staff.

“I want to thank everyone who reached out to us during this terrible COVID-19 experience. “My dear friends and family, thank you so much for your love. “Your phone calls and prayers helped me and my family heal faster,” she wrote.

“The grace of God is upon my family and I am so grateful to God Almighty. “My love and prayers are with those currently battling this disease, you are not alone.

“We will continue to pray for your healing. “For those who lost loved ones, we pray for you too; my heart bleeds for your loss.

“We need to keep our parents safe. “Please encourage older people to stay at home. “Please stay home. “Load up on your vitamins; Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B, Zinc! COVID-19 is real!

“The healing is slow but hopefully, I will be 100% real soon.” “We need to beat this together.

“I love you all and I am so grateful to God for life.”

Omotayo’s post is coming barely a week after her husband Peter gave an ordeal of his family’s experience with the virus.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/peter-okoyes-wife-narrates-covid-19-experience.html

Re: Peter Okoye’s Wife Narrates COVID-19 Experience by Kriss216: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
The grace of God is upon my family and I am so grateful to God Almighty

Abeg, make we hear word.. Low budget celebrities own dey always dey different. So the grace of God is not upon Ajimobi, Abba Kyari and others who died as a result of Covid-19??
Re: Peter Okoye’s Wife Narrates COVID-19 Experience by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Coming from a woman like her, we may not actually know the truth of what happened...

Thank God you recovered after all many had also recovered from same corona and discharged as always released by NCDC bureau of covid-19 statistics.

That been said, the disunity this same woman brought to Okoye's family is more deadly than coronavirus.
Re: Peter Okoye’s Wife Narrates COVID-19 Experience by Steady259(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Stop wasting your time and data watching online videos when you can watch and get paid real cash.
Monetize and convert your data into real cash.
Visit link for more to start earning
https://ogvideon.pw/63339143060148/

(1) (Reply)

5 Weird Abilities Of Garlic / Juice WRLD - Legends Never Die ALBUM LYRICS / I'm First Transgender To Get Pregnant, Bobrisky Says As He Announced He's 2 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.