Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment (19161 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress / Nigeria Labour Congress Strike Not Effective In Lagos / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Mopolchi: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
H
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by flexyrule(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lol
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Karlifate: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmm... NLC is starting to have balls of steel, like it was under Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Euegene100001: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Abeg forget it NLC when dem don pocket since . grin for ur own health nor stress urself about Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Alwaysachick: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Osho baba come and fight for your people o.

143 is like testing the microphone. My people the music will start when price reaches 200 .

During the peak of lock down, fuel prices dropped as was expected, federal govt removed subsidy. Now that the global economy is going back to normal, fuel prices will increase without out subsidy.

If fuel no reach 200 by December, remove the chick in my moniker and change it to hen grin
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by GogetterMD(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
joey150:
Deregulate the petroleum sector. Remove subsidy. Let's get this over with.

Our entire petroleum sector is a joke and in it's present state will remain a corrupt and inefficient industry.

The problem with a deregulation is the inefficient government will keep stealing left, right and centre.

It simply makes zero sense to keep paying millions of dollars yearly subsidizing a finished product, when the raw material is right on your land.

This country is the perfect example of how to NOT run a country.
Very smart chap you are. Excellent take on the topic
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Meteng: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
ForeThinker:
Lot of folks don't believe in this country again
I'd be surprised if any one believed in this country before

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by emperorzz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Copy and paste! NLC wants to feel relevant in the scheme of things. All of them aspiring to be given political opportunities like their former ring leader! Don'tt they see how 'he' turned out in the end?
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by mariatt(f): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Abi
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Alwaysachick: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
joey150:
Deregulate the petroleum sector. Remove subsidy. Let's get this over with.

Our entire petroleum sector is a joke and in it's present state will remain a corrupt and inefficient industry.

The problem with a deregulation is the inefficient government will keep stealing left, right and centre.

It simply makes zero sense to keep paying millions of dollars yearly subsidizing a finished product, when the raw material is right on your land.

This country is the perfect example of how to NOT run a country.

Are you in this country? Subsidy has been removed.

The question now should be what will the 1.4 trillon subsidy money be used for?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
this is a total mess mhen

Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Keemsleek005(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
sinkhole:
I can't just understand some fight that people used to fight o!
Government said subsidy on fuel has been removed and hence, the sector deregulated, what then do we expect? Price of fuel could climb to #200 or drop to #100 per litre, it is market forces that will be determining it.
What I think the NLC and Co should be fighting for is the proper use of tax payer's money, such as demand for good roads, good and well equipped hospitals, quality and affordable education for all, etc.

Thank you you see something about nigerians? They were shouting remove subsidy now it as been removed, they shouting again. If they dont regulate d price believe me those greedy capitalist will sell it for 200# per liter. With time the price will drop when more competition starts.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by jrusky(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pls which Labour Congress? Does Labour Congress still exist? Is it same Labour that voted overwhemly for a failure Nigeria is experiencing right now under a failure president isn't

Labour dey craze.
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Tolupiz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
LIKE SAY DEM GET MOUTH
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Brushstrokes20: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES!
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by edoairways: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Well, according to the special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, fuel subsidy removal na 419.

I hope the President take heed and ensure a downward review asap
Lauretta should be ashamed of herself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
This country and its government are just laughable. .am just tired of being called a Nigerian!
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
let's just surfer at once jare, Remove the subsidy kawai
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by keeper303: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
I'm still looking for the mod that banned me

Òro ti okete ba ti ba ile so ni Ile ngbo
Omi kin san ki o b'oju wo eyin
Werey ni Ina n jo igi
Ofo ni Omi efo n se

Gbogbo nkan ti n ba ti so Loni, Ki aro o ro'mo

Wait let me get ur full name so I can complete ur transaction

Haba now!! All these because of common ban? If na your girlfriend he snatch wetin you for do?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by dotedote: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
From the days of Oshiomole as the NLC head, dia action na audio Action.
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Dbeautyy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=AltCtrlDel post=91306296]I'm still looking for the mod that banned me

Òro ti okete ba ti ba ile so ni Ile ngbo
Omi kin san ki o b'oju wo eyin
Werey ni Ina n jo igi
Ofo ni Omi efo n se

Gbogbo nkan ti n ba ti so Loni, Ki aro o ro'mo

Wait let me get ur full name so I can complete ur transaction
[/quote

Just show him/her mercy. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by mitje(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
9jaBlogger:

Audio rejection
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by sunbreaker: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
The sector is totally deregulated, so what do you expect?. We can buy litre as low as #50 and as high as #300 depend on crude oil price in international market

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Monday60655(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Government of deceit. Even when oil price keep on dropping.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by CIA88(f): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Really! In this difficult times! Why is our government insensitive. Most Lawyers instance have been out of job since this pandemic. No palliative to cushion the effects of this pandemic and now this? This is quite outrageously preposterous.
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by Okoroawusa: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Deregulate the oil sector... subsidize petroleum products...

What exactly do Nigerians want?
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by morris477(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu said it before now we are seeing them one after the other, this government we never see anything yet
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by COMPAQ(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
sinkhole:
I can't just understand some fight that people used to fight o!
Government said subsidy on fuel has been removed and hence, the sector deregulated, what then do we expect? Price of fuel could climb to #200 or drop to #100 per litre, it is market forces that will be determining it.
What I think the NLC and Co should be fighting for is the proper use of tax payer's money, such as demand for good roads, good and well equipped hospitals, quality and affordable education for all, etc.

The only time NLC has spoken in the last 10 years has only been on issue of petrol price hike. All the other issues in the country doesn't concern them.

NLC should go and sit down jare.
Re: Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment by COMPAQ(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Monday60655:
Government of deceit. Even when oil price keep on dropping.

You dey read news at all. Crude has gone up from $20 to $41

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BenueSouthDecides: David Mark Leads In 5 LGAs With Over 18000 Votes - Vanguard / FG Releases N40m Vehicle Allowance To Ex-Presidents / Senate Summons Adeosun, Emefiele Over ‘unauthorised $462m’ For Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.