Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Siaka Oyibo Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Siaka Oyibo Is Dead (24900 Views)

New Kogi Deputy Governor, Salifu Oyibo, Prostrates To Ex Gov. Yahaya Bello / Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 / Buhari Sacks Siaka Isiah Idoko-Akoh, Chairman Of Investment, Securities Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by doggedfighter(f): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
R
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by IfGodbeforus(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020

Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by bigdammyj: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
It's Ok
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by martineverest(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
easyboycom:

And who told you it Covid 419 that killed him? slowpoke
use your head...u won't..your IQ is clearly low

why would diabetes kill someone all of a sudden?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by iamimohtal(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rip man, may God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Do you need cheap data, efficient, reliable and fast delivery. The contact DATABOY.

Check my signature
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let’s not forget that all these dead individuals will still vote in the 2023 election. Mark my words, ignorant Nairalanders.
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Lee84: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
martineverest:

Low IQ you have. so diabetes don't kill again, must everything be attributed to COVID 19.
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Naijaarchive(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
undecided
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Golan007: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
meobizy:
Let’s not forget that all these dead individuals will still vote in the 2023 election. Mark my words, ignorant Nairalanders.
[/s]

Stop writing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Kaylet: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let's check the health trackjectory of these prominent people.

Yes we know covid 19 is real but please........

Let's all keep building our immune power with that we'll over come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Jay542(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
martineverest:

The doctors and family members said his death was as a result of diabetes why you dey talk otherwise? Did you run any autopsy on his body?
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by sacajawea: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Raxxye:
He was a good man.
Rip
Na God Go Punish You!
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Jay542(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Siyaka Oyibo May Almighty Allah grant you Aljannah Firdaus, Ameen��
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Raxxye(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
sacajawea:

Na God Go Punish You!
Bros, calm down na. Take a chill pill; you'll be fine!
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by ovoko2: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
ademasta:
Ovoko shocked
......why me

1 Like

Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by jidamsel43(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gov. Bell has said the truth.
They want people to believe that there is covid19 in Kogi state. There will many reports of death attributed to the virus in the state now. As if people did not die before corona virus
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
martineverest:
yaya bello wants to eliminate Kogi people with covid 19

he is using diabetes as cover up...while diabetes was the underlying sicknesses
leave that educated illiterate. Covid-19 has since entered kogi communities and no thanks to bello. If 2 of our colleagues could test positive for covid-19 at fmc lokoja, how much more the gullible masses whom Mr governor had told there's no covid-19 in lokoja and they too took precautions in the wind.

How could somebody of that calibre die suddenly of disbetes...someone who had enough money to manage it? Diabetes isn't a death sentence and can'tkill so suddenly if properly managed. One of the past presidents of nigeria had it before he clicked 50 and he's now in his 80s...the official age though. Covid-19 complications must have been responsible for the man's death. What covid does to those with underlying medical conditions is being mistaken by many. Its not the covid that kills them. When they get infected, it deteriorates the medical conditions it meets in the body and if not quickly tackled, could lead to multiple organ failure and eventual death. For instance, someone with diabetes and hypertension with covid-19 infection would have a slim chance of survival. The medics would have to tackle each medical condition one after the other. As the BP is going down with the rising sugar level unattended and covid-19 already in the system, it could pose a great danger and that's why people in such category need to be extremely careful. This man. I hope the illiterate governor would not kill everybody before he realises the mistake he had made from the onset. We can only have such a leader in Nigeria where nepotism is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Reference(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wow. What a loss. The man did a lot in combating criminal elements from robbers to notorious kidnappers to Boko Haram elements trying to beach at the state.... too bad. But diabetis is not a death sentence if detected and managed early. It is only a killer where poverty is involved.
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Annebliss: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Are you a business owner? Have you been struggling with making sales and getting business partners? Get on board with our Facebook Mastery course and watch your business take a positive turnaround alongside massive earnings from *TWENTYXPRO ACADEMY* as you learn the secret to boosting your respective businesses
Join us to know more

https:///CFLOQI0Konu2unhk1VM3hY
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by sLentlover7778(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
One day you'll say something about someone and you'll just recieve invisible slaps from nowhere..

grin grin grin

PastorandMentor:
How you know? Radio without battery
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by harbey17: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nemesis is catching on our leaders.

With little money they can't improve our health sector.

Now, they were suffering from their error and lookaway....
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by udoka1987: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
many people are sick in kogi right now as am talking to you.... All my families are down.. as am talking to you now we have been indoors for almost 5 days now drinking ginger and garlic.. I pray my dad should survive it cuz he is critically ill
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by IVORY2009(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
ademasta:
Ovoko shocked

Oni ovo Doo

1 Like

Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by alfonso36(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Check the people dying under this Government, Are you sure they are not all those who had a hand in the last election violence where many lost their life's ? are you sure Those who had a hand are not been paid back in their own coin?

all those who died are all mostly or closely related to the government.

I'm just thinking o.
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by OdefaGirl(f): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
RIP Sir..... All I pray is to live well before returning to my maker.

First commentator said it's diabetes

sLentlover7778:
Diabetes did it, not Covid-19.

"May God give all he has left behind the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.”

Amen.

Second says it's Covid....

bolaayenimo:
corona but they claimed it is diabetes

Who you for? Like for diabetes and share for Covid

1 Like

Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by fortune1968: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
corona but they claimed it is diabetes
How do you know it's Corona . Don't be a " busy body'
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by jamace(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
alfonso36:
Check the people dying under this Government, Are you sure they are not all those who had a hand in the last election violence where many lost their life's ? are you sure Those who had a hand are not been paid back in their own coin?

I'm just thinking o.
You thought well. cheesy
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by fortune1968: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
alfonso36:

I'm just thinking o.
Don't think more than you should ! Death na punishment ? Everybody will die ,
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by Junior66(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
SavageResponse:
The ban on international travel is taking a toll on wealthy people who would otherwise have run out of the country to seek medical care in Europe or America
more people are dying abroad than here. Corona.virus has no cure bro.
Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by ademasta(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
IVORY2009:

Oni ovo Doo

Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Siaka Oyibo Is Dead by ademasta(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
ovoko2:
......why me

No vex oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria / Wike Orders Prosecution Of Amaechi, Cole Over Alleged Sale Of Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.