Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) (84673 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Hosts Top Nigerian Celebrities (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Breast Almost Falling Off As She Poses With Celebrities (PHOTOS) / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by martowskin1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
I realise they don't go nude like our nollywood and Hollywood fellows who naked them selves in the name of freedom
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Daum: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
Very good actress. Please who remembers her name.

My favorite Indian actress
Very innocent looks
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Arturitoroman: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
there's also prinyaka that girl is just too pretty nick Jonas wife.. I watched her series back then quantico

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Iseoluwani: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
the list is incomplete without Kareena Kapoor

there was a time in India u can't afford not to feature. ask Salman Khan N SHAN RUKH KHAN, this guy that just got Canada citizenship. can't remember his name Sha. did ROSTUS

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by rationalhuman(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
A statement that can not be quantify or measured so its nothing but just your though.
Had it been a statement with measurable facts i would let you know you are wrong.

johnmattew:
the experience the worst form of colourist in the world..the segregation of colour 8n Bollywood is appalling

the whitest actresses are usually selected while the wheatish and dark ones are ostracized
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by ibawon(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
What do they all have in common
No dark skinned female
Bollywood is one of the most biased movie industries.
Na you whey never travel go India their movies they trip.

18 Likes

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Hardeyshinardt(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Where is the like of Ileana D'Cruz, preity Zinta,Katrina Kaif, kerena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and shraddha Kapoor.

5 Likes

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Necksonnel: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Don't be surprised they are not so good looking in real life. All this edited and photoshopped pictures. I'm not deceived

15 Likes

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Qudusayo: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Matique:
ANITA hassandani

Shagun
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Blendy77(f): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
the list is incomplete without Kareena Kapoor
I was actually looking out for her. My fav any day. But Indian women fine sha
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Blendy77(f): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hardeyshinardt:
Where is the like of Ileana D'Cruz, preity Zinta,Katrina Kaif, kerena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and shraddha Kapoor.

Achana too lolzzz
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Ygrette(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kolossus20:
For me, Deepika Pandone still remains the most beautiful Bollywood actress. But I love Kajol, Vidya Balan and Prinyaka Chopra.

That's because you do not know Jiah Khan. She's the most beautiful bollywood actress ever, even in her death. I don't understand how someone as beautiful as she was can take her own life.

Nicolex:
Priyanka any time...tbh I know only her, lol.

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Annychibest(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Do you love writing ✒️??

Would you want to write an Ebook but don't know how to go about it??

Do you know you can make massive earnings just with writing??

With just your phone, you can write and publish your ebooks on any platform of your choice.

Chat Esther now for a one on one personal coaching on ebook writing and publishing.
https:///38pPmLF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Humanoid01(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kolossus20:
For me, Deepika Pandone still remains the most beautiful Bollywood actress. But I love Kajol, Vidya Balan and Prinyaka Chopra.
Kajol will be 46 next month, but her beauty defies her age. Kajol is too fine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by GeneralPula: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
tchidi066:
If i may ask, why is it that they don't kiss or display any form of romance in their movies, yet they have one of the highest rape cases in the world, that's an irony

Them never give them the right nah why..
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Annychibest(f): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Do you love writing ✒️??

Would you want to write an Ebook but don't know how to go about it??

Do you know you can make massive earnings just with writing??

With just your phone, you can write and publish your ebooks on any platform of your choice.

Chat Esther now for a one on one personal coaching on ebook writing and publishing.
/38pPmLF
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Ygrette(f): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kolossus20:

More pics of Jiah khan

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by GeneralPula: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Most of them are just there..

Nothing special..

8 Likes

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Matique:
Anushka Sen
Why this agada godo on her small nose?
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by my2chains(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
My seeds of sowing into your lifes blessings shall stay for a lifetime,

i do not need your money or your gold to bless you this day!

I do not need your moral support and wishes to bless you this day!

All i feel is the happiness and the urge to just keep on blessing you all,

i have learnt the hidden secrets of praying and blessing others,

even in the face of hard situations,

the blessings you have declared on people shall never lie in your own life,

for its a spoken word that has been sent forth to accomplish success,

and my word shall not come back to me void in the name of jesus!

Some will say i am doing this for the money and rewards attached to it,

but they have simply forgoten that its just a mere physics attribution,

for if you have read in some hidden books on meditation then you will understand that wishing well for others have already in turn be wished well onto you too!

Just forget your worries today and wish well to somebody this very minute!

The more you bless them the more it will work for your own good!

And once your heart is of joy and you keep blessing others,
automatically you are indeed bound for enormouse amount of success,

i have since been blessing people since the day i have known this truth!

I dont really need to have known you before blessing you this day!

I dont really need to have been connected to you before i will declare my blessings upon you this day!

You all shall be blessed as i am typing this,

there are endless blessings we are yet to even know or see about.

The only way we can tap into that is by blessing others,

every human is connected to one infinite,
any part that you have failed or wronged shall come back to hunt you down and thats karma for you!

So try channell that energy in blessing rather than in cursing!

Peace!
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Ygrette(f): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kolossus20:

More.. grin grin

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
my2chains:
My seeds of sowing into your lifes blessings shall stay for a lifetime,

i do not need your money or your gold to bless you this day!

I do not need your moral support and wishes to bless you this day!

All i feel is the happiness and the urge to just keep on blessing you all,

i have learnt the hidden secrets of praying and blessing others,

even in the face of hard situations,

the blessings you have declared on people shall never lie in your own life,

for its a spoken word that has been sent forth to accomplish success,

and my word shall not come back to me void in the name of jesus!

Some will say i am doing this for the money and rewards attached to it,

but they have simply forgoten that its just a mere physics attribution,

for if you have read in some hidden books on meditation then you will understand that wishing well for others have already in turn be wished well onto you too!

Just forget your worries today and wish well to somebody this very minute!

The more you bless them the more it will work for your own good!

And once your heart is of joy and you keep blessing others,
automatically you are indeed bound for enormouse amount of success,

i have since been blessing people since the day i have known this truth!

I dont really need to have known you before blessing you this day!

I dont really need to have been connected to you before i will declare my blessings upon you this day!

You all shall be blessed as i am typing this,

there are endless blessings we are yet to even know or see about.

The only way we can tap into that is by blessing others,

every human is connected to one infinite,
any part that you have failed or wronged shall come back to hunt you down and thats karma for you!

So try channell that energy in blessing rather than in cursing!

Peace!
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by omoharry(f): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
drajjay:
Interesting that none is dark in complexion when we all know the real India have lots of them. Colourism is quite an issue in their movie industry.
All the black Indians belong to the delit cast..they are untouchable and not recognized in their society.
Just the way our men have fetish over our fair ladies in Nigeria that is how Indians fetish over more lighter women.Their women also use bleaching creams like our Nigerian ladies.But the difference is that its only enhances their already white skin while our own dey change completly into doll baby.Hmmm!Let me stop here before my sisters come for my head. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

10 Likes

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Qudusayo: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Where is Allia Bhatt?
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Asiseeit: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nicolex:
Priyanka any time...tbh I know only her, lol.

Honestly, nah only she and that 3 idiots girl I Sabi. Gaskia
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
My2chains are you a catholic?
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Centcanada: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nice once but why will they be using beautiful girls all thru? Discrimination!
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by Controller360: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Matique:
Ishita Dutta
See how long her feet is shocked
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Where is pragiya
And ahbe
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by simplepee(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please where is Aishwarya Rai. That foreign witch kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by my2chains(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
My2chains are you a catholic?

i was born into a catholic home,
indeed yes am a full time catholic!

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) by vRendoh(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
You will be pushing more yoruwood ladies to the bleachers council federation. Post your actress let's see cocafanta skins

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.