Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

1x4profit Gaming Withd Profit - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 1x4profit Gaming Withd Profit (315 Views)

Game And Make Profit / How Can One Make A Constant Profit With Football Betting For A Long Time / Nintendo Taps New President, Profit Improves On Switch Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1x4profit Gaming Withd Profit by Giftedzara: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
We are introducing a new gaming method.

1x4profit.com Number Picking Game.

I will be explaining how 1x4profits.com slot booking works on this thread.
You can follow my thread.

What is 1x4profit.com Slots
This is a newly launched (7/2/2020) number slot picking platform where you pick a number from all available number game slot and win base on your stake amount.

I will be Posting more details
Check it out here https://1x4profit.com
Re: 1x4profit Gaming Withd Profit by Giftedzara: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
1x4profit Earning Methods and more details.

1. Easy Game: You earn Upto 4x your stake capital instantly.
2. Quick Game: You Earn upto 1024x your stake capital Instantly
3. Ball Game: You earn upto 10x your stake capital instantly.
4. Spin number Game: You earn upto 10000x your stake capital.

All with minimum statke of $0.1 Stake capital.

Wining Probability is 95%.

I will be explaining in details how the games works.

Stay Tune!!
Re: 1x4profit Gaming Withd Profit by Giftedzara: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let me start by Explaining the games.

1. Easy Game: You earn Upto 4x your stake capital instantly..

In Easy Game there are 4 numbers [X],[X],[X],[X] to choose from.

At anytime daily, one number, out of the 4 numbers, is selected by the system as the winning number. The winning number is determined by the system using the winning number selection rule.

To win x4 of your stake, choose ONLY 1 number from the 4 options. Your wallet is credited if your chosen number is the winning number for that hour.

To win x2 of your stake, choose 2 numbers from the 4 options. Your wallet is credited if ANY of the numbers you chose is the winning number for that hour.

To win 133% of your stake, choose 3 numbers from the 4 options. Your wallet is credited if ANY of the numbers you chose is the winning number for that hour.
Re: 1x4profit Gaming Withd Profit by Giftedzara: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Secondly.

2. Quick Game: You Earn upto 1024x your stake capital Instantly

Quick cash starts every hour.

At draw time, the system randomly selects one number from each line as the winning number.

You can play by selecting one, two or three numbers from any of the lines, for an odd of 4, 2 and 1.33 respectively.

To win on a line, any of the numbers you selected on that line must match the winning number on that line.

You can play on only one line or you can accumulate multiple lines.

Your odds multiply down the lines as you select numbers from multiple lines.

You must win on all your selected lines to win the ticket.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Playstation 5 Is Out / Oyo State Govt. Shutdown Six Betting Centers For Encouraging Underage Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.