Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Two Sisters Stabbed Father To Death After Years Of Sexual Abuse, In Russia(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Sisters Stabbed Father To Death After Years Of Sexual Abuse, In Russia(Pics) (6277 Views)

Pastor Kenneth Onyeali Defiles Two Sisters During Deliverance In Imo / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Sisters Stabbed Father To Death After Years Of Sexual Abuse, In Russia(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2020
The world has turned into something else.
Re: Two Sisters Stabbed Father To Death After Years Of Sexual Abuse, In Russia(Pics) by luminouz(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Does it sound like I'm trying to say that there is a problem

How do people comprehend stuff on this forum though?

I just saw something that I am quite familiar with and pointed it out that's all.

It's so easy to pick out those guys. Even in a crowd.

Now, you can rest easy, sir. There is nothing more beyond that to my post.

Lol...ok
Re: Two Sisters Stabbed Father To Death After Years Of Sexual Abuse, In Russia(Pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
MJBOLT:
all this one you dey talk na story,keep your fvcking religion to yourselves and quit disturbing people with it all the time,there's no respect in disturbing people with it.

Keep deceiving yourself,the same christians that dont even respect each other because they are from other denominations,y'all say nasty things about muslims but want atheists to respect you undecided fvck out here with your hypocrisy.

[s][/s]

baba u beta watch what u say. Make thunder no go strike ur hand wey u dey use type
Re: Two Sisters Stabbed Father To Death After Years Of Sexual Abuse, In Russia(Pics) by Vickky12345(f): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
When u allow ur flesh to rule u this is wat u get in return. Anger is a bad spirit. Free those girls
Re: Two Sisters Stabbed Father To Death After Years Of Sexual Abuse, In Russia(Pics) by folarr(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
tunjilomo:
Let them free the girls, please. The circumstances considered.
They should not actually, I understand but he was still their dad
Re: Two Sisters Stabbed Father To Death After Years Of Sexual Abuse, In Russia(Pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
folarr:

They should not actually, I understand but he was still their dad

And they were his daughters!!!!

STFU!
Re: Two Sisters Stabbed Father To Death After Years Of Sexual Abuse, In Russia(Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Disgusting father,serves him right tuueeh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano / Man Filmed Rubbing Groin Against Lady's Rear In Crowded BRT Bus (video) / Nigeria Police Versus Nigeria Army, Which Is More Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.