Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Esther From Bbnaija Season 4 Says Frodd Should Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther From Bbnaija Season 4 Says Frodd Should Do (405 Views)

Am Esther From Ghana, Am Alone And Need A Guy To Be With Me. #stanworld #bbnajia / BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) / Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esther From Bbnaija Season 4 Says Frodd Should Do by CandiidOnline01: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
ESTHER FROM BBNAIJA SEASON 4 SAYS FRODD SHOULD DO THIS SO THAT SHE CAN FINALLY BE HIS ALONE

The drama continued on the recent airing of the Big Brother Naija reunion and this time, it was between on and off lovers, Esther and Frodd.

Follow link to continue reading....

https://candiidonline.com/2020/07/02/esther-from-bbnaija-season-4-says-frodd-should-do-this-to-so-that-she-can-finally-be-his-alone/

Re: Esther From Bbnaija Season 4 Says Frodd Should Do by meobizy(f): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wetin happen again?

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actor, Tyler Perry Profile 2020 (photos And Worths) / Seyi And Tacha Mends Their Differences As He Apologizes / "My Man Travelled With My ATM Card And Never Returned" Kiitan Bukola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.