Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Much Longer Do I Have To Wait For This Transaction. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Longer Do I Have To Wait For This Transaction. (433 Views)

Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) / How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] / CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Longer Do I Have To Wait For This Transaction. by Bawlerboi: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
My Fellow Nairalanders please i am worried over my money that has not been reversed by Zenith bank for a month now.
This is what happened exactly. On 04/06/2020, i tried to credit my mobile wallet(Luno) with 72,000NGN Using my zenith bank debit card. I was debited by zenith Bank but my Luno wallet was not credited..after 48hours of wait, i contacted Luno about the transaction.

Luno replied me saying that due to some network error the transaction failed to reach my wallet and that my money has been reversed to my bank but that i should contact PayU( their thirdparty agent for card transactions) if there was any delay. After 24hours of futile wait, i called payU customer care and they used my card details to confirm the the said failed payment and reassured me that my money has been reversed to my bank and provided me with RRN(reversal number) to forward to my bank for investigation.

I have gone to Zenith bank more than 5 times and nothing has happened . its exactly 1month now and all zenith bank customer care tells me is that i should write a letter and give them 3 to 5 working days which has turned into a month now

I'm really worried and almost giving up. please is there anything i can do to hasten processes or do i need to give more time.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 4.5B Naira First Ultra-modern Agro-commodity Market In Kano / Increase You / Bag Of Rice 50kg Free Delivery Akure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.