Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health (28286 Views)

Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by money121(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by onyxo76(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
i don't know but it seems that people who occupy positions in govt seem to be contacting this virus quite easily these last few weeks.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
HeartofGod1:
Getting real everyday
Nooooo, It's FAKE.
It's 5G network

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Lexusgs430: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Those calling covid19 a scam....... Una dey see so.......
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by kenzo25(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
May his soul Rest In Peace

The Governor Tshirt though

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Awoleesu(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Arakunrin shaaa!
Now I know where the Ondo Marijuana Imitative was conceived...

Akere rocking Baba70!

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by joyandfaith: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
WebSurfer:
Unfortunately, anyone can contact this virus even from their homes through 2nd or third party but i have no pity or empathy for anyone who dies of it.

Let Nigerians suffer their ignorance because I remember wasting my previous time mid-march to suggest how far this virus have gone and block heads called it “farce”.

Let the best immune win and have in mind too, the longterm health issues despite becoming negative. grin

politicians think covid is business venture. health workers think covid also think covid is both business of making money and experimentation. general public think covid is scam. health system is collapsing at alarming rate. most people will even die from non-covid rela5 deaths due to overwhelming and high-functioning health system.
instead of governments at all levels to equip existing hospitals, they are opening new treatment centres so as to siphon money. many wards in most teaching hospitals are empty. In developed nations with covid pandemic, hospitals are congested but here government focus attention on isolation and treatment centres while exiting infrastructures in our hospitals are not attended to. most people die of existing diseases complicated by covid. most treatment centres do not have facilities to handle life-threatening diseases and complications of covid. this country is in mess. with opening of interstate travel, we should expect surge in covid cases.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by lizabeet(f): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
May God heal our land.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Stillthebest: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
shocked

Covid-19 is just starting in Nigeria. It will end here. By the time the real covid-19 phase emanates, countries in the world would be willing to help us. We are not at the peak yet. The reason it might be rampant here is that we are susceptible to fever!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Tetewole: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN has reacted to the unfortunate death of his commission for health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro, who died as a result of COVID-19 infection.

The Governor, who reacted through a video posted on his official Facebook page, described the late Commissioner as a reliable colleague and a compatriot. The Governor, thereby send his condolences to his family members.

According to the Governor, "Dr Wahab Adegbenro, the Honourable Commissioner for Health was a reliable colleague and compatriot. A great General in the forefront of our battles against Covid-19. His calmness and dedication towards caring for everybody was loved by all. He will be sorely missed. My heartfelt condolences to his family, especially his Wife who is a big cheerleader of this administration."

In the video, Governor Akeredolu stated he had earlier informed his Commissioner for Information, Hon Donald Ojogo to issue a press statement on behalf of the state Government.

In the press statement earlier released by the state commissioner for information on behalf of the state government, the Ondo State Government directed that all flags in the State must fly at half mast for 7Days from today Thursday, 2nd of July, 2020.

Similarly, the Ondo State Government has declared tomorrow Friday 3rd July a work free day to honour his memory as the family will commit his body to the mother earth.

https://www.facebook.com/216595728406048/posts/3151547734910818/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiNM7CPw36M
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by baby124: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Awoleesu:
Arakunrin shaaa!

Now I know where the Ondo Marijuana Imitative was conceived...

Akere rocking Baba70!
Lmao... if the guy de bazzz, that’s probably why his symptoms are mild. This is one disease that smokers have a chance of surviving actually. I read somewhere that smokers have a better chance of beating the virus which is strange.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by ponziponzi(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:

Lmao... if the guy de bazzz, that’s probably why his symptoms are mild. This is one disease that smokers have a chance of surviving actually. I read somewhere that smokers have a better chance of beating the virus which is strange.

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by baby124: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
ponziponzi:

Stop deceiving yourself
Lmao ... do you have Covid? Mention me again and Covid will come visiting.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Brunicekid(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
ebenhazard:
God of hosts will give peace in this land
Amen in Jesus Name... There is nothing that God cannot do.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by ponziponzi(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:

Lmao ... do you have Covid? Mention me again and Covid will come visiting.

There are very few cases of COVID-19 where I live and extensive contact tracing is in place.

I’m not really worried about getting the virus. I will have adequate care if I do.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by baby124: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
ponziponzi:

There are very few cases of COVID-19 where I live and extensive contact tracing is in place.

I’m not really worried about getting the virus. I will have adequate care if I do.
Gbam! Wait for 7days. I de come. Let me go and locate you and target you well.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by ponziponzi(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:

Gbam! Wait for 7days. I de come. Let me go and locate you and target you well.

Lol
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by redsun(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Does this guy does deserve to wear that t-shirt with Abami on it? Is he not a typical Nigerian politician that robs the people?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by redsun(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Does this guy does deserve to wear that t-shirt with Abami picture on it? Is he not a typical Nigerian politician that robs the people?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
ebenhazard:
God of hosts will give peace in this land
Which peace?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by mrchineke: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Foolish idiotic governor!

Idiots like this man should never be allowed to be governor in a Yoruba state - for marrying a Biafran!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
redsun:
Does this guy does deserve to wear that t-shirt with Abami picture on it? Is he not a typical Nigerian politician that robs the people?
He doesn't.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by redsun(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
mrchineke:
Foolish idiotic governor!

Idiots like this man should never be allowed to be governor in a Yoruba state - for marrying a Biafran!!!

I am beginning to think he is a wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by redsun(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
listowell:

He doesn't.

Really? How dare him be that hypocritical? Every guy the cherishes what Fela stands should be truthful to himself.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Bar1941(m): 12:47am On Jul 03, 2020
May God grant Dr Adegbenro a peaceful rest, he was a very gentle and kind-hearted fellow.

I had an encounter with him once as a student of FUTA, a friend of mine who was from thesame town (Ilara mokin) with the doctor was seriously sick and taken to his private hospital in Akure. Despite her family couldn't pay much for her hospital bills, the doctor treated her and told the family to pay whenever they can afford, such kindness and simplicity from a doctor was only seen by me in movies.

May God put an end to this dreadful effect of Covid 19, if the rich and the influentials are dying like chickens in the hand of Covid, what is the fate of the poor in a country like ours where their is absolutely no plan for the poor?

DEAR GOD, KINDLY HEAL THE WORLD. COVID 19 IS REAL, pls take every precautionary measures that can prevent you and your family from contracting it. Heaven helps those that help themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by tomdon(m): 1:24am On Jul 03, 2020
And the deputy gov don resign leave government house oo
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by beresponsible(m): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2020
All those chaff heads wey say coronavirus na scam

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Dchampion65: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Lord have mercy on the world.

We ask for a new breathe of life

Comfort his family
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by oyeb15: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Is it covid -19 that is killing elites this days or their inability to travel abroad for they regular checkups?

They should keep on playing d covid-19 game.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by ayusadeg(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Bar1941:
May God grant Dr Adegbenro a peaceful rest, he was a very gentle and kind-hearted fellow.

I had an encounter with him once as a student of FUTA, a friend of mine who was from thesame town (Ilara mokin) with the doctor was seriously sick and taken to his private hospital in Akure. Despite her family couldn't pay much for her hospital bills, the doctor treated her and told the family to pay whenever they can afford, such kindness and simplicity from a doctor was only seen by me and movies.

May God put an end to this dreadful effect of Covid 19, if the rich and the influentials are dying like chickens in the hand of Covid, what is the fate of the poor in a country like ours where their is absolutely no plan for the poor?

DEAR GOD, KINDLY HEAL THE WORLD. COVID 19 IS REAL, pls take every precautionary measures that can prevent you and your family from contracting it. Heaven helps those that help themselves.

Very true, am yet to see or hear of any doctor who owns a private hospital and exhibits such level of kindness, Dr. Adegbenro showed kindness to many like that on countless occasion, he will be greatly missed, may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health by Frankiss44(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2020
Those foolish ignoramus will see thread like this and run away from it.. Then visit another thread and start calling the virus a scam.. How can any sensible person out there actually believe that thie virus does not exist in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali / Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) / Tinubu Arrives Niger State For A Town-hall Meeting With Farmers & Agro-allied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.